Bloodstalker taming bug (not related to efficiency)

leloup71

Suggestion

Bloodstalker taming bug (not related to efficiency)

Hi,

I was playing on official before you changed the way we tame Bloodstalkers to the point we now have to feed them dinos to raise the efficiency, which i think is a great idea. Since About a week, i left pvp to play on a rented gportal Genesis server. We went to tame stalkers but there seem to be a problem with them grabbing you and letting you go. It mostly occurs when the stalker is not completely upside down, like sitting on the side of a branch or even on top. I wonder if this was intentional or not but it will also let go our dinos we try to feed them as we tested it even dough taming process havent been started by grabbing us first. That can be very frustrating as you farm them for hours to find a good level one which sit on side of a branch and constantly dropping you down after initially grabbing you. Makes taming stalkers a pain in the a... Use to tame them on ground too but now they wont grab your tame or does but let them go then kill them by hitting them instead of webbing them.

Thank you for letting us know if this will be fixed or not. I havent found a place to submit this bug other than here.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived