pvp [Xbox Official Crossplay] Looking for tribe!

DarkEliteH2

[Xbox Official Crossplay] Looking for tribe!

(For some reason, the page isn't allowing me to put in tags)

Hello, fellow survivors and alpha-meisters alike~ As the title states, I'm looking to join a tribe on an official Xbox server (crossplay enabled). I have plenty of time (years) put in to this game, starting as far back as the game preview on the Xbox One. I like to tame, farm (kibble), assist with the grind that being a tribe takes, and occasionally dabble on the side of PvP. Yes, I will admit, my PvP skills aren't fantastic or flourishing, but as willing as I am to take orders, I am willing to learn. I'm not sure what my character level is on a Crossplay enabled server, as I'd have to go find her, but likely, I will be playing a fresh character. I also have all DLC's.

I can say I'm not terribly picky on who I would tribe up with, but I do have a few standards--as with most anyone that plays on this game:

- Mature players, 18+. Sorry, kids. Please enjoy the game you see fit. Also, I'm over 20 years old, I promise :')

- Not overly troll-y/raid-y/grief-y. I get it, this game is designed for it. I, however, have a horrible guilty conscience, and I don't like to ruin the game for others that are down on their luck or are just starting out. Also, it's just not appealing to be overly-aggressive to everyone you meet. Give a bob a chance to build!...Then go raid them~

- Established. Or not. I've started from scratch so many times that it doesn't really bother me anymore. That being said, I don't expect alpha status, either. I can help rebuild or simply establish, so long as we're all willing to work together and hear out each others ideas.

- Invites to raids. Yes, this will sound a little selfish, but I've been in a few tribes where there was either little consideration in asking me if I would like to join in on a raid, or took little consideration in my asking for an invite next time they decide to go in on a raid. I do want to participate in raids and possibly polish my PvP skills! This is one of the easiest ways to turn me off from participating in any tribe activities, let alone willing to remain a part of a tribe (aside from schlepping all grinding duties on to one person). Ask me to go scout out a server, if need be; something to just break away from the usual dull and dreary tasks that a tribe provides :')

If you're interested, please DM me here or send me an Xbox message. (GT: Dark Elite H2) Looking forward to hearing from y'all! :')

Archived