Jumping on manas lags, pauses and chops frames

ConeyAW

Jumping on manas lags, pauses and chops frames

Hey, I think I have to change some graphics settings and I can't find anything online. Basically when I do a jump on manas, often times the scene will freeze and drop frames while I'm moving preventing me from being sure of where I'm going. Sometimes the picture won't even update until after I've touched the ground. Also, with owl dives, sometimes it seems to be loading and freezes or something. In general I get poor performance when rotating the camera or moving.

Does anyone know where I can find the setting to make them move better and more accurately? Is it an Nvidia setting that I accidently clicked, or maybe an ARK option like I remember at some point right after manas came out my settings were perfect and I didnt get these picture hangs. I could rotate the camera freely without any lag. Since then they've been reset and changed multiple times to the point I have no idea how to fix it. When it was right, I didn't hop around dropping frames, I could see where I was going. Therefore I KNOW its not my graphics card being too poopty, it's done fine before. I think it's an NVIDIA thing, but I could be wrong. I have a GeForce 1060 6GB and plenty of RAM. CPUs a little poop

nvcplui_je61cvZZ9C.png

nvcplui_KI663fURin.png

ShooterGame_bpB32RWXuA.jpg

Archived