Outgoing reliable buffer overflow

Wopranksta

• 10 months later...

I am getting tired of seeing "Outgoing reliable buffer overflow" when I transfer between my own cluster servers, and it is really ruining my mood when it somehow causes my items to get deleted so I have to load up a backup save.

I even get it with no engrams learned at all, so that can't be the problem either. And I am bringing a few animals, sure, but it's not that many. The fact that this is an issue, and many others are experiencing it means it should have been looked into and worked on. What is the reason I constantly hear about? That the save file is too big for the server. Then maybe something could be done so the server accepts save files of that size or something?

I am just getting burned out because of issue after issue with Ark. I don't think I have played a game that has had these many issues. Most times with other games, it's a couple of issues, and then no other issue for weeks or months, but this game has a new issue every second day, or an old issue that I already fixed returns for no apparent reason.

Archived