Top Stats For Dinos

Ok so let’s chi chat for a moment. Please do not post complaints or issues you have with the game here.

What are the “Top Stats” for each dino in the game currently?

I would like to see everyone update this as more come available or as they change every couple weeks or so.

I have not found an app or website that provides specific and current “Top Stat” levels for specific Dino’s so I thought it would be fun to come together as a community in a “Positive” manner for once and help each other out with a subject that can be useful.

I currently have Tusos with 38k health and 502 mele and haven’t seen any higher than that thus far.

Gigas I’m holding a pair with 655 mele.

What I’m looking for here is a complete and consistently updated list for ALL dinos “Top Stats”.....so let’s get cracking people.

As the owner of one of the hottest trade clubs on Xbox right now ( Traders R Us ) I get asked constantly what the “Top Stats” are and can only guess for some of the time because there is NO WHERE to find exact details on them.

Thanks for the help. “Ark The Addiction Is Real”

• 3 months later...

Not sure on console platform, however I know on the steam platform base melee in a giga is around 835. That's what I have anyway. Maybe there are some that are a little higher. Base weight on argi is 2436. Base melee on anky is 986. And the list goes on. These are official server stats. There is so many to list but these are the common ones that people seem to be interested in. Keep up the breeding and you will get there in no time.

Good luck!

PS4 uses this google sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bXTO3A-Do_CA0PIp520PsTpUebxf37X7XgxXq969vtY/edit?usp=drivesdk

It may not be 100 as the person has to email the owner but the owner keeps it updated based on the info he is given. 

There could be stats not submitted, these are also what are currently being sold so their is off market stuff not listed. Still it helps a great deal.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/3/2020 at 8:56 AM, yekrucifixion187 said:

PS4 uses this google sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bXTO3A-Do_CA0PIp520PsTpUebxf37X7XgxXq969vtY/edit?usp=drivesdk

It may not be 100 as the person has to email the owner but the owner keeps it updated based on the info he is given. 

There could be stats not submitted, these are also what are currently being sold so their is off market stuff not listed. Still it helps a great deal.

Are these pretty inline with Xbox official?

41 minutes ago, Drew0789 said:

Are these pretty inline with Xbox official?

I don't think so but could be. Pretty sure XBox has higher Ab Spino's but PS may have better Ab Megalo's. 

They've both had the game for long enough that they should be close but not sure if there was specific breeders for the same dino's. 

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived