Transfer Ticket Maintenance (April 2020)

GroveStreetJordan

• GroveStreet

We are conducting maintenance on our Server Transfer Ticket system beginning next week. For Official Servers, all uploaded Transfer Tickets must be downloaded by 10:00am EST on Tuesday, April 28th. Any tickets which have not be downloaded by this time will be permanently removed from the game.
On Unofficial Servers, we will be clearing out any uploaded Transfer Tickets older than 3 months. Please read below for important deadlines;

OFFICIAL SERVERS:
Server Transfer Ticket Upload deadline: Monday, April 27th at 12:00pm EDT.
You will not be able to upload any Transfer Tickets until maintenance is complete.

Server Transfer Ticket Download deadline: Tuesday, April 28th at 10:00am EDT.
Anything not downloaded by this time will be permanently removed from the game.

Server Transfer Ticket Maintenance completes: Thursday, April 30th at 5:00pm EDT.

UNOFFICIAL SERVERS:
Any Tickets uploaded prior to January 28th, 2020 must be downloaded by this time or they will be permanently removed.

I used a transfer ticket at the end of the mobile Eerie server event 04/12 and lost the implants due to expiration. It was supposed to freeze anything within the cloud until I was able to download my character onto my home server 7 days later! It didnt save most of my inventory including 2 implants that were carried after being Chronicled. Guess that's why they are doing 'maintenance' now. I sent a ticket in requesting compensation for the purchased transfer ticket that obviously didnt work.  It will probably go unanswered. Beware about buying and using transfer tickets.  

21 hours ago, DankcrisSd said:

I used a transfer ticket and lost all my engram points Can the developers please fix this issue before I’m forced to stop playing.Thank u

I used transfer an made it to other server. Rev a bunch dinos only to lose everything when servers rebooted. I wrote support an yet to hear what to do. 

Hello I transfered a week ago trying to join an eerie server and I didn't know It needed the be the same difficulty and the same transfer password

I never transferred INTO the eerie server but I had to wait 7 days to join back. I waited and tried to join back and now I can't it says I need a transfer secret. But how do I get back to my server. I can't play on my acc

On 4/22/2020 at 10:35 PM, WarDrumJordan said:

We are conducting maintenance on our Server Transfer Ticket system beginning next week. For Official Servers, all uploaded Transfer Tickets must be downloaded by 10:00am EST on Tuesday, April 28th. Any tickets which have not be downloaded by this time will be permanently removed from the game.
On Unofficial Servers, we will be clearing out any uploaded Transfer Tickets older than 3 months. Please read below for important deadlines;

OFFICIAL SERVERS:
Server Transfer Ticket Upload deadline: Monday, April 27th at 12:00pm EDT.
You will not be able to upload any Transfer Tickets until maintenance is complete.

Anything not downloaded by this time will be permanently removed from the game.

Server Transfer Ticket Maintenance completes: Thursday, April 30th at 5:00pm EDT.

UNOFFICIAL SERVERS:
Any Tickets uploaded prior to January 28th, 2020 must be downloaded by this time or they will be permanently removed.

Nothing new indeed

On 4/24/2020 at 11:51 AM, TroodonYT said:

I think it should be a bit longer until the deadline. I turned my server off to avoid my dinos starving. Turned it on 7 days after I left the eerie servers and it said you must wait 7 days, now I’m going to lose my character and the implants I got on the eerie server

I have The same problem. Could the Devs give us longer time to prepare?

Archived