Wish I knew the exact time the eggcellent event ended

ChuckB2402

Wish I knew the exact time the eggcellent event ended

I enjoy the event and appreciate the bonuses but why don’t they officially announce the exact end time. I have tames I wanna finish raising but it’s hard to leave them out when if they just end the event it will ruin my imprint. You need to officially announce something to all players so we can plan our raising around that.

my wyvern was about to get imprinted when they announced the most recent patch. so i jumped back to base just to find out that it only got 20% imprint as opposed to get 50% during the event. at the same time gachas still had 2h gestation.

given the reduced imprint on the wyvern i presume that they ended the event partially in silence and end the remains with the most recent patch.

communication as expeceted

you gotta look all over where ark posts information. check the forums check the tweets check the retweets check the announcements.

if you're lucky you'll find out the easter event ends 21 apr 3pm est.

if you're unlucky...its possible none of them state an end time.

wc doesn't have anyone proofreading their announcements. opinions are of their own. even official tweets and announcement.

its a "too bad so sad boohoo" kinda situation since day 1

we've been crying about it on the forums on reddit on twitter about breeding multipliers. wc at the moment does not care your efforts are kinda ruined due to a sudden change in multiplier. they probably don't even know how does imprinting works.

10 minutes ago, Likeitis said:

I don't get you guys if they say it end the 21st, just plan your imprints accordingly? Like making sure you last imprint falls on the 20st evening?  

All the rest is bonus imo, harvesting, egg hatching, xp, etc..

Indeed. If, as in this case, the date is set for when the event ends, but not the time, then I assume it’s 00:00 on the morning of that day, in WC’s timezone. I then plan my game activities accordingly. It’s not rocket science. 

that's the problem here. timezone.

sometimes it ends on PDT sometimes on EST and sometimes you don't even get a heads up.

its a big pile of confusion because not everyone stays in that timezone. and then you gotta plan for that day - 8 hours for last possible imprint before it screws up and then convert it to your local time.

and then there's the time where wc screws it up and ends it early. or never said when it will ever end.

here's the current x2. good luck planning for it when it ends abruptly.

Archived