social chat

Dinobros2000

On 3/29/2021 at 5:37 AM, Dinobros2000 said:

I just heard about it recently and look up what it was... I do know it’s really controversial... I’m pretty netral.. just whatever..

you may be missing the fact that QAnon is basically a cult in the sense that they get people to start believing in false faith, spreading propaganda and encouraging violence. And at first you except the little things, and then it all becomes more believable until you're just another "cultist" like them. They're pretty horrible people at times, I'm not so neutral on the topic

4 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Also, what do you mean believe in him? I mean whoever he is he does exists. Not like thin air is making those posts... am I missing something here?

It's probably some far right wing rando who wants to make the world believe in his new religion

• Thanks 1

One of the reasons I'm not so neutral on it is just because what they say is never ever backed up by evidence and it's so far fetched it's hard to believe people think it's real. Plus the conspiracies are quite harmful in the fact that they can cause violence for literally no reason. If I started seeing facts backing up the conspiracies I'd also be neutral, but I don't so I'm not. realise that if I sound angry it's not with you it's with QAnon

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

They have found out how to reverse engineer a bird to a dinosuar, sorta. They have already got 75% of what they need. They figured out the genes to care teeth, change beak to snout, change wing to limb, and the last part they need is making the tail reappear, not just feathery tail. They are doing it on chickens, but soon as they figure it out, it can be done to ANY bird!

• Like 1