Single Player Baby mature/Imprinting speeds

DiloKing

Single Player Baby mature/Imprinting speeds

Is there a magic number to use for getting Imprinting a lot easier, without having to wait hours to imprint a T-Rex or to imprint 80% only for there not to be enough time to get to 100%? If not, then why isn't there a simple check box to press to enable these types of settings for single player? I'm new to this game and have been trying to google information on what the best rates are, but everything i try just doesn't seem to work out..... and since I play on Ps4 i don't have access to mods which can fix these issues...... ?

Personally, i use mature speed at 0.815 and cuddle interval multiplier at 0.2 (aprox. 15mins between imprints). 

Can't remember the source (way too many videos on the subject), but is just perfect this way - the multipliers balance the single player settings nicely and you can "easily" (still boring AF) reach 100% imprint.

I honestly just left it as is....seems the argy's only need one imprint, but will get 100%
Same with the megatheriums….but the yuty's need 3 imprints. Id ponder the same on the rex's? Attempting to get a solid 30 lvl or better female before I can breed them and see, but for right now seems leaveing the imprinting mechanics alone seems to be ok for me. Yeah it takes all day, but at least I am almost guaranteed a full imprint if I work at it. 

Archived