looking for members

Dinobros2000

Running an unofficial cluster of PVE servers (Nitrado) for Xbox/PC Microsoft players. Looking for casual players and even beginners just wanting to build, tame, breed and challenge themselves with some bosses. Current maps are the Island, Scorched Earth, and Ragnarok. Much more to come. Current number of active tribe members is 6. Looking for at least 4 more. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for 1 or 2 friendly ps4 players who don't mind pve and also don't mind helping out must be 18+ and must have mic please I hate playing alone and I need some help my psn is the same as here send a friend request with a message letting me know who you are

Edited by steelwolf1988

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Im looking for a tribe at PS4 and PVP. I have an experience of more than 1000 hours I guess and playing regularly at ORP pvp servers. But really fed up to be raided by Gigas. Solo playing is not funny after all. I like taming and building defence structures ( thanks to Gigas ;) will be glad if you could find a tribe for me. I'm jondipenliaz 

Hey mate me and a friend want to join a tribe we are loyal an we have about 1000 hours play time an we are sick of being wiped, we only play ragnarok cause we don't have other maps

I play everyday 7pm to 11pm Sydney Australia time and weekends even longer and my friends plays more than that, his pretty good at the game aswell, my psn is rageness69

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! 

PC players only.

I'm Damari, I play pvp on a 10x slightly modded, non-wipe server that seems to fluctuate with activity. Recently a 6 man tribe has showed up that are striving for domination, so looking to expand in response to this!

We are currently only 2 players, but are looking to expand to the maximum 8 player tribe limit. We aren't no-lifers, and are from the UK. You don't need much experience in pvp to join, as it is only a game and we all have to start somewhere.

You don't need to be from our timezone to play, but if it is drastically different from ours I would ask you bring someone else along to play with to ensure you have someone on with you. Speaking English is a must, however we can deal with accents 😜

The server is looking like it is going to fill up again once the lost island dlc comes out. We want to be setup by then, we own the carno island cave on the island map.

If you're interested in joining, drop me a message or join my tribe on here, The Misfits. My discord is Damari#7966. 

Thanks for reading, enjoy!~

Edited by Damari

• 2 months later...

Looking for player's, level sort of 30+ for smalls PvP on scorched earth, I've got apparently 2 members, but they don't seem to ever be on. I am after some genuine people to grind out, ive been wiped twice, so i am starting from nothing! So don't expect to come and we're sweet. We work as a tribe we'll get places. Im on playstation. 

• 2 months later...

Hey there! So to start off with I am very experienced at ark with all together around 100 days played, I have just come back to ark after a little break and because I just got my gaming pc, on Xbox official I was part of mega tribe and had a very fun time there and learned so much, I have all the dlc on ark pc, so in conclusion haha I’m looking for a pc small tribes tribe to be apart of will be extremely helpful and active, I am also 19 years old from uk:)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Need a few tribe member for me and my wife's pve server we play on ps4 above 18 is preferred for a more mature group we are laid back we have a big base to house at least 5 to 10 tribemates we are friendly and we protect everyone who does the same for us now dinos are a little bit um.... Super leveled but if u are going to stay for a while I'll transfer one male and female dino that I have for u to have as a pet if u wanna join our ps gamer tags are killorder1919 and demon420207 on playstation

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for some additional tribe members on a no wipe unofficial cluster.  It has all of the maps and has been a good experience so far.   Right now it is my girlfriend and myself who play most often but have others in tribe.  Im looking for people who play regularly.   Some requirements I have for tribe members (with few exceptions):

- Mature 21+ players only
- Speak and understand English well. Other languages are always an asset.  NA time zones preferred
- Can play multiple times a week
- Know the game or have a willingness to learn
- Loyal, looking to stay in tribe for the long haul
- Preference given to those who want to donate to this great server as our current members will be
* Insiders, sausage heads, or rage quitters need not apply

If this sounds interesting to you get in touch!  Mourgram#6868

On 1/3/2021 at 6:44 AM, jackthegamer said:

hi im jack and me and my buddy are searching for tribe members, we play in small tribe official pvp and were currently only with 2 people, I am quite often online and can always be contacted,were searching for experienced players who just want to play the game, were searching for combat/base building experienced people, we dont look for memers who joke all the time, we want to get as for in ark as possible so contact me on discord( a-yes-pokemon#6886) if you are interested.

I can play with yall I added you on discord, do you have a good start or no

On 6/11/2022 at 9:08 AM, Gamerboy5788 said:

Looking for PVP Serious Experienced Players

No Swamp fevers and no insiders please

Message me on Xbox: Gamrboy#5788 

#Join my Tribe #Official #Xbox #Don't Join to Quit

Hi there, previously had lvl 100 solo account on asia server, did fairly well, survived multiple raids, unfortunately in the process of transferring this account was lost Dx. Unfortunately due to work and children I can not be that active. 

Recently been part of 3 person tribe solo defended against 3 lvl 300 tek stegos and 160 player, could have survived had even 1 member been online Dx. Lost everything except my lvl 92 character, so currently living on a raft making explosives for raids, willing to start new account as have reached lvl 90 in under 2 hours (less if lent high lvl megatherium and flying mount) 

What am I looking for? 

I have realised I have come as far as I can as a solo player, as can't keep the tames safe on my own, I am looking for a clan that is willing to provide a safe place for me to deposit my wares from raids. If you can help me boss, I suspect I could pull off even bigger solo raids for the team (once claimed 30 lvl 300+ tames from a base I soaked, but never got to use them Dx). Raiding is enough of a thrill for me,  the results can be reaped by the tribe. 

Obviously if there is anyone you do not wish me to attack I will listen, otherwise everyone is fair game, as solo player I successfully raided multiple clans (one had 3 active defenders all higher level)

Will pm you in game when next online,  otherwise feel free to pm me, gamer tag Reitifoh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 5:55 AM, PruthvirajS said:

Looking for peeps(Experience doesn't matter) to join our tribe on PvE Unofficial cluster(All Officials Maps)

Max Player Level: 120 (170 with ascending+chibis)

Max Wild Dino Level: 300

Max Tek Dino Level: 360

Max Special DIno Level:380

Dino levels After Tame: 200

Experience: x2.5

Taming: x10

Harvesting: x2.5

Breeding: x10

Doesn't matter if you are new to the game or a returning player or a veteran,we are looking for chill peeps to have fun with and do stupid sht xD

How do I join?

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 6:38 PM, DaddyZaco said:

Still need members? My Xbox gt is BabbyZaDaddy 

I play on unofficial PC cluster. PvE. Good community, discord, moderately boosted (15x tame).

Currently in a tribe with one other who never gets on, so basically by myself. I am aligned with another small tribe on server, and one of the admin's tribes. I'm endgame, lvl 118, and don't mind backpacking you for a bit til you're leveled.

I did have a large boss army, but I couldn't get on for a few months, so I'm currently rebuilding my dino/blueprint collection, but I've got enough to get by. Message if you're interested. Xbox Gamertag : Meliwinks 

Edited by Meliwinks