looking for members

Dinobros2000

I need members dont matter about experience we all have a good base knowledge to this game and we are happy to teach you tips and tricks or explain  the whole game to you ? we just need active players to help grow the tribe and become well known and get to that point where we can go griff anyone and not get raptored.?? we are like 16+ players about 6 to 8 active all day just need more and more people. Must be 18+ not a retard  please thanks! ? add me on Discord  ( Recruiting BOT#5835 ) 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for peeps(Experience doesn't matter) to join our tribe on PvE Unofficial cluster(All Officials Maps)

Max Player Level: 120 (170 with ascending+chibis)

Max Wild Dino Level: 300

Max Tek Dino Level: 360

Max Special DIno Level:380

Dino levels After Tame: 200

Experience: x2.5

Taming: x10

Harvesting: x2.5

Breeding: x10

Doesn't matter if you are new to the game or a returning player or a veteran,we are looking for chill peeps to have fun with and do stupid sht xD

Edited by PruthvirajS
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/13/2020 at 12:46 AM, RecruitingBOT said:

I need members dont matter about experience we all have a good base knowledge to this game and we are happy to teach you tips and tricks or explain  the whole game to you ? we just need active players to help grow the tribe and become well known and get to that point where we can go griff anyone and not get raptored.?? we are like 16+ players about 6 to 8 active all day just need more and more people. Must be 18+ not a retard  please thanks! ? add me on Discord  ( Recruiting BOT#5835 ) 

Tried adding you on discord but was unable to find that name.

Please contact me Baddie#8119

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

PS4 Smalls PvP Aberration

I’ve been playing solo but I’m ready to find some tribemates so I’m here to recruit. I’m experienced at Ark but not the Ab map. I’m level 108 and play a more guérilla warfare style with low key bases.

I’m 28 from the UK but live in Aus for the year. If you think you might be interested then pm on PS4 messager: Lord_Ryot

Edited by LordRyot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Official PC Crossark PVP Play through  

Starting new play through on an official stable cross ark cluster. Looking to complete all aspects of the game leading up to Gen 2 release.

Friendly dedicated players who can put more than a few hours a week into the game would be ideal. A mix of time zones and experience are welcome and would ensure a balanced fun tribe. 

If you are looking to complete all aspects of the game including boss fights on all the maps, Ascensions and obtaining all the engrams that we would like to hear from you. 

Knowledgeable breeders - Wanted!
Skilled builders - Wanted!
Active base defence/PvP/Cluster defence - Wanted!
Farmers and grafters - Wanted!

Discord & Mic with capacity to communicate in English is a requirement

Doc  [Doc#5878]

• 1 month later...

hi im jack and me and my buddy are searching for tribe members, we play in small tribe official pvp and were currently only with 2 people, I am quite often online and can always be contacted,were searching for experienced players who just want to play the game, were searching for combat/base building experienced people, we dont look for memers who joke all the time, we want to get as for in ark as possible so contact me on discord( a-yes-pokemon#6886) if you are interested.

On 5/13/2020 at 2:03 PM, mttalvi said:

I have 3 members looking to join a tribe on the island. 2 of us are experienced the other is new. We would just like to be able to progress without getting wiped every other day.

discord:  

Marsh420#0438

Hey the, im advertising our server, we play on Crystal isles, sorry its not the island, but we Like to play with cheeky sense of competition and sportsmanship, and would prefer players with a similar disposition being capable of friendly trash-talking or declaring war without getting our panties in a bunch. Our Server has a limit on Turrets allowed in a given space to emphasize taming and tact, and we don't offer instant tame, instant resource gathering, or anything too fast (Although we are open to suggestions). We do have x4 Harvesting and X5 Taming and 4X XP. We want players to want to work a little bit for progression but not quite as slow as the default settings. Anyone wishing to start on this server will be given a starter dino of there choice (No Rex, Wyverns or anything crazy) There is no Current password, so come right in- Server name= Perrone Brothers Isle, PS4, and we promise to not attack and we will help you out until you feel like you are fully established.

• 2 weeks later...

The Perrone Brothers are announcing open season on our Crystal Isle Server. We Like to play with cheeky sense of competition and sportsmanship, and would prefer players with a similar disposition being capable of friendly trash-talking or declaring war without getting our panties in a bunch. Our Server has a limit on Turrets allowed in a given space to emphasize taming and tact, and we don't offer instant tame, instant resource gathering, or anything too fast (Although we are open to suggestions). We do have x4 Harvesting and X5 Taming and 4X XP. We want players to want to work a little bit for progression but not quite as slow as the default settings. Anyone wishing to start on this server will be given a starter dino of there choice (No Rex, Wyverns or anything crazy) There is no Current password, ! Server name= Perrone Brothers Isles. Private Server, no password.  We arn't looking for players to join our tribe, but we are looking for people to play against.

• 1 month later...

On PS4, the crystal isles.  Provate server, "The Perrone Brothers Isles"  we have the game set up so its a slightly easier version of the standard game.  We don't make it too easy, so you'll still have to work for your stuff.  X5 taming as a start. We arn't looking for tribe mates, just people to play with, so start your own tribe or be a solo adventurer.  We are always willing to help if you need it and we promise not to attack you until you are confident enough to attack us.  Bonus: you get a starter dino of your choice, obviously nothing like a giga or wyvern.

• 1 month later...

Playing on official Xbox PVE Island Server. Currently have 3 members (2 active daily) and have claimed a nice spot on the map and built a basic base. We've both played pvp before but no longer have the time to keep rebuilding. Looking for tribemates who want to just have fun while working towards the bosses since we've never done them before. I'm from UK and they're from Canada so are on at varied times. 

Edited by OneAlmightyRob

Hello Everyone I Am Currently Leading A 14 Man Tribe With 4 Tribe Allies I Need More Allies Just Tryna Lock Down The Server We Play The Island Official PVP send my clan a invite if you wish to join everyone on the server is chill 

We Just Got Raided Yesterday So We Are Restarting

I'm 12 years old have 3k hours 

I'm On PS4 My PSN Is TheShadowGuy67 hmu

Server Details: NA-PVP-Official-PS4-TheIsland-### text me we will talk and just then you might get the server number 

My Goal: Is To Have A Peaceful Server Where My Alliances And Tribe Members Can Do Their Thing With No Worry Then We Will Hit Other Servers

Let Me Know If You Are Interested.:) 

On 1/21/2021 at 9:27 AM, sonnyperrone99 said:

The Perrone Brothers are announcing open season on our Crystal Isle Server. We Like to play with cheeky sense of competition and sportsmanship, and would prefer players with a similar disposition being capable of friendly trash-talking or declaring war without getting our panties in a bunch. Our Server has a limit on Turrets allowed in a given space to emphasize taming and tact, and we don't offer instant tame, instant resource gathering, or anything too fast (Although we are open to suggestions). We do have x4 Harvesting and X5 Taming and 4X XP. We want players to want to work a little bit for progression but not quite as slow as the default settings. Anyone wishing to start on this server will be given a starter dino of there choice (No Rex, Wyverns or anything crazy) There is no Current password, ! Server name= Perrone Brothers Isles. Private Server, no password.  We arn't looking for players to join our tribe, but we are looking for people to play against.

Ill Join For A Bit Of Time Here And There For PVP I Just Need To Know Can I Get A Griffin

On 1/8/2021 at 4:25 PM, sonnyperrone99 said:

On 3/12/2021 at 9:48 AM, sonnyperrone99 said:

On PS4, the crystal isles.  Provate server, "The Perrone Brothers Isles"  we have the game set up so its a slightly easier version of the standard game.  We don't make it too easy, so you'll still have to work for your stuff.  X5 taming as a start. We arn't looking for tribe mates, just people to play with, so start your own tribe or be a solo adventurer.  We are always willing to help if you need it and we promise not to attack you until you are confident enough to attack us.  Bonus: you get a starter dino of your choice, obviously nothing like a giga or wyvern.

Also i have 14 members so whats tribe limit and are allies allowed

• 1 month later...

On pc, on a PvE unofficial server cluster, it has 14 mods and a really nice player base. I have 1 member and me right now in the tribe. looking to fine at most 3 more people to play with us, must have a good mic and be able to call in discord, must be 13+ years of age, must have most DLCs(all except Genesis). We are a laid back tribe, we are in the process of getting stuff to do all the bosses on the cluster.  If u want to join, add me on discord sulfuricwolf263#5102, then send me a message saying you saw this message and want to join.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i need a few friends for some modded

im making a server with a few mods but i need some friends to play with to make it less boring

rates mods and so on arent set in stone so please give me ideas if your interested

and the hope is that well be the same tribe but kinda solo you have your own base and dinos or if you chose you could share but we still play together help each other and just have a good time

my discord is oni-chan-420#7994 message me if your interested