looking for tribes

Dinobros2000

LOOKING FOR MEGATRIBE!

Hello :) 

Pretty experienced player with 4,7k hours in ARK only at PvP servers. Got all DLCs and know all maps. Iam looking for any megatribe who can take me under their wings. It could be small tribes or classic official. 

Iam good grinder, farmer, crafter, builder so I can provide your tribe any role u want me to. 

Non-toxic friendly player, 31yo

Iam glad when I can cooperate with other ppl in tribe and talk with them at discord. Iam not a lone wolf.  <3

stažený soubor.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 9:56 PM, htorrez said:

Me and a friend are a duo and have been playing together for close to 2 years on ps4 official. As you can imagine its been pretty hard to build up without getting offlined, griefed, or insided. We will not come emptied handed and we are good enough to hold our own at pvp.  We are both grinders and would like a tribe where we could breed and farm at ease.

hi, I don’t know if you are active, because it’s now 2023 but I like to start or join your tribe, I’m active and 14 years old with much experience

On 10/29/2020 at 5:16 AM, CptSnackyCat said:

I am looking for a small tribe on PS4, been playing solo and I'd really like to find others. I like gathering, building and taming/breeding so pve or rp preferred. I live in Cali and usually play for hours everyday, it's addicting. I also have a mic.

PSN ID: CptSnackyCat

Hi I would like to join as your tribe mate 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looking for tribe for Official PVP on Steam/PC for ASA

Hello everyone. I plan to return to Ark Official PvP with the upcoming release of ASA. I started playing with the release of early-access Ark back in 2015 and quit Official PvP with the end of SE / Release of Abb due to my tribe being disbanded and have only played in small groups of 2-3 people on Unofficial PvP Servers ever since (and also a bit of solo PvE every now and then.) I really wanted to get back into Official and playing in a bigger tribe when ASA launches and this is my very first attempt in trying to get in contact.
I've got almost 6k hours in the game by now and would consider myself pretty experienced in many things but I'm also always happy to learn new stuff since its been a while being in a bigger tribe (plus of the fact that u never stop learning in this game). I'm from Austria so I speak German fluently but my English is also pretty solid.

Add/Text me on Discord if any of this caught your attention --> duv9514

Cheers!

Edited by Duv

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am looking for a Tribe or just players that are experienced and active for PVE on PC. If you have your own unofficial server, great. If not, I have a dedicated one. I have a little over 400 hours so I am still pretty new at it. 

If interested, you can message me on Discord at Speedshot#6671

• 1 month later...

I have around 5800 or so hours between PC Xbox and Ps5, aggressive player, I know the game in and out, comfortable in large tribe hierarchy duties, I have the game currently on pc will also be getting ps5 version next month. I have played all previous Dlc's and know all the maps and spent considerable time playing boosted unofficial servers up till the end of ASE. I'm a pretty chill dude I can be on alot as I work my own hours from home in game development, pretty flexible schedule ;). cheers

1 minute ago, gravesharlan said:

I have around 5800 or so hours between PC Xbox and Ps5, aggressive player, I know the game in and out, comfortable in large tribe hierarchy duties, I have the game currently on pc will also be getting ps5 version next month. I have played all previous Dlc's and know all the maps and spent considerable time playing boosted unofficial servers up till the end of ASE. I'm a pretty chill dude I can be on alot as I work my own hours from home in game development, pretty flexible schedule ;). cheers

Also my steam name is gravesharlan

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking for a tribe, I have thousands of hours on PVE, never played PVP but I'm familiar with the gameplay and I'm not stunned haha. Just looking for a chill tribe to join, don't mind grinding. I play most days for at least a few hours. I work from home in winter and have quite a bit of spare time. M33 from Canada. I like to think I'm pretty funny and chill. Discord: farmboy4291

I am recently new to PC I'm looking for a tribe on ark ascended. I've played on Xbox for 5 years have three different accounts that mark out to make 2500+ hours all together. I am 19 i do work but have plenty of time to game. I play official unofficial you name it. I was a solo alpha numerous times on Xbox servers as well with old friends. Looking for to people to play with considering I just switched to PC. I do seem myself as a leader type most days. Love Building up and Raiding. Just need some fellow Grinders/Tamers/Raiders/Builders. Let's become Alphas of Ascended. (I do Stream Sometimes might start YT for the tribe) MUST HAVE DISCORD AN MIC! AN KNOW WHAT TO DO

Edited by XillaSlays