looking for tribes

Dinobros2000

36 ur old mature male. Looking for active endgame tribe. Small or Large. 4 yrs exp. 2 yrs on PC tribes with Alphas of Center on the cluster. Great with building bases.. compact, layered, death walls. Like imprinting/breeding, grinding and raiding. Currently 96 on a small tribe server on the Fjurdor map. Message me on PSN plz: GKoski22

• 1 month later...

Haven't played Official since alpha probably, customs always run into admin abuse. Last time I played, Ragnarok and the Dragon boss were the newest thing. Only bosses I've done is BM Lystrix, Ape, and Dragon. Looking for endgame tribe who is established to do bosses, caves, raiding. I have little experience once into Tek stage plus what all they've added since Rag. I've been playing for a couple weeks now on Gen one checking stuff out. I'm a grinder, and will definitely take less than what I put in.

LF PvE or PvP tribe for PC,

I have over 600hours on pve with max level dinos loads of resources.

For pvp I am on the newer side but have leveled up to 80 with a few dinos 

My name is Arvin my in game name is MuthMarSingh and discord is MuthMarSingh#7611 overall just looking for like-minded people to play ark with as solo is getting really boring.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I want to join an official PVP PS4 server. I have been playing ark on the Xbox one since before the scorched Earth DLC. I recently got a PS4 and want to get back on Official. I will spend all my free time breeding mutations. It's my favorite thing to do in ark. My name Is Zedd in game. I don't have a survivor on Ps4 yet, but I can do a note run and get around 85-90 before I join. I am 24. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, KrispySizzles said:

PC player, 1700+ hours

Looking to learn more about PVP

21 hours ago, Kikushiki said:

I'm a pc player with 1 year experience of PvP ark. Willing to join any tribe to start with as my tribe broke after people touched grass.

On 4/6/2023 at 1:13 PM, METALGOD said:

I'm a Pc steam player, my Player Level is 92 on pvp ,I play pve from 3 years, Looking for tribe Pc Official server

Anyone help me?

Thanks..

Xbox - US Official - LF Tribe Mates

Good Afternoon,

A friend and I are recently returning to the game and are looking to find some others to play with. We're both mid 30's and only have a few days a week we can play. We have over 200 days played combine and are experienced, but haven't played since Ragnarok.

Were looking for a few other players to play with and get ready for Ark 2.

Feel free to add me on...

Discord at Sephirofl#9807

Xbox ZuclearWarhead. 

• 2 weeks later...

Yo! oldschool ark player looking to get back into official pvp. Was interested in playing the new conquest season but without a vouch it's looks like a no go. 7k hours on xbox and 2k hours on steam. Know exactly how to cap dinos breeding and know exactly how to rush alpha bosses up until ext. CoinCG#0638 is the discord hmu!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I'm looking for a tribe to join, whether it be new or established, In an official PVP server, preferably ORP but I don't mind regular official. I've got 2k hours on Xbox, mostly as a solo on hardcore servers. While I'm very experienced pre-bosses, I've never actually fought any bosses in official despite gathering artifacts for them, so I may need a little help with that. I enjoy grinding, as all ark players do, can typically play at least 5+ hours a day, enjoy and excel at taming, loyal, respectful, will follow orders, and have a decent amount of experience with raiding as a solo. I am a little shy and don't like to talk much, but don't mind speaking during important events such as raids, bosses, etc. 

If you'd like to recruit me, hit me up!

Xbox: Velentinee
Discord: sadie-#4378

Edited by Velentinee