looking for tribes

Dinobros2000

• 1 month later...

we are currently 2 or 3 ppl who wanna play ark offical. we still try'd to start as trio and looking for some beta tribes or so but get everytiem raided. i would preffer to talk about more details about our self in discord. you can add me " qtarndt#1506 " i got 6k h+ on ark and a lv 135 char (and much more). feel free to contact me.

Hey just looking for people to play with. I switch recently from ps4 to pc. I can do anything like farming, breeding, and so on. I would prefer to play pvp dont care on what server or map to be honest. If your like me just looking for people to play with send me a message on discord and we can start our own tribe or if you have one send a inv. Discord:Ā XplodNoodle#9548

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 9:04 AM, tikpk said:

Im 16 years old i can play 10+ hours a day im from epic i have Crystal Isles,The Center,Valgeruo and Ragnarok fluent English From EUĀ 

i have only 160Ā  hours but i played that in 2 weeks while playing other games

if u need someone active im here!

Ā Discord: tikpkĀ #1086

Are you still playing game? If you are, hit me up on Discord: Lukisha#0483

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 11:37 AM, ConnorUK said:

Looking for a tribe have 180 days played (Xbox) Iā€™m 13 but Iā€™m not dumb and here to have fun and have a full tribe and have laughs while grinding donā€™t matter what map it is I have all the maps besides scorched earth and willing to play any map that we all have my Xbox gt is xHDxConnor but I did lose my character a few days back so I have to have a lvl 78 character

What is your discord

Ā 

On 5/21/2022 at 7:24 AM, ZxVVICKETTxZ said:

Looking for a medium to big tribe to join on official pvp PS4. Got over 1000 hours. Unis finished so have loads of time to grind and breed etc. looking to play with people preferably over 18. Enjoy taming and grinding. My psn is Zx_VVICKETT_xZ.Ā 

We are not pvp but pve on non dedicated if u wanna just chill grind and breed add me on PSN it's demon420207

• 2 weeks later...

hey whatsup everyone. Im looking for a PvP tribe to join on PS4. preferably on a boosted, but not a crazily boosted server. been playing ark since launch day, took a bit of a break and now my friends don't want to play ark or have moved on to PC lol. I have well over 1300 hours played and am very well versed in the game. although I will probably have to learn some of the newer content/metas that have been released since I last played. I mostly played as a farmer and builder, but also enjoyed raising dinos and PvP. I love massive raids and raid defenses. mainly because I always prided myself on creating awesome defenses lol. I would prefer a tribe that is just as experienced in the game that is somewhat established on their server.Ā  I hope I hear back from some of you because I REALLY want to get back into ark but I don't want to play by myself.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Iā€™ve been playing ark for 4ish years stopped around 6months ago when I got insided I have around 11ish thousand hours Iā€™m looking to join a recruitment tribe and prove my worth and then go into a mega tribe, I can play around 5 hours a day and I have a friend with exactly the same specs as me except he has more hours in the game, we both lost our characters but started new ones 3 days ago, Iā€™ve gotten mine to lvl 100, looking for ps4 official

Edited by Genku

• 4 weeks later...

Seasoned EU player in his 40s Is looking for small tribe 3-8 ppl to play on PC official or unofficial (low rates) servers.

I have ~2500h in the game. I mostly enjoy casual pvp since I have to share my time between Job, Family and hobbies. I mostly play late evenings EU time.

IĀ“m more looking for nice people to play with rather than try-hard toxic players. That said, I still like to have a plan and goal while gaming that we can work towards together.

I have made the experience, that tribes with an age average not completly different to myself work best, but IĀ“m open to be convinced otherwise.

If you think I could fit in your tribe, add me on Discord : Darr#8454Ā  and ideally send me some info on your tribe/plan/etc.

Ā 

Hi guys!

Looking for a tribe to play the whole storyline of ark starting on the island. I play on PC.

Im 31 have played quite a few hours but never the whole story. I speak German and English.

I dont intend to be online 24/7 because Reallife has to be done.

Hit me up on Discord Kryiton#4742.

Cheers!

Edited by Kryiton

• 3 weeks later...

I'm 22 years old and i can speak and type english its not perfect but you can understand me :)

I'm returning to Ark after roughly a 1 year break and I'm now looking at getting back into it

I'm at almost 2,500 hrs on Ark total, I am an all round player for base building, farming and Breeding

Kiani#8922

Edited by Luxz