looking for tribes

Dinobros2000

My partner and i are looking to join a tribe OCE PVP SMALL TRIBES (mainly) but willing to join OCE any tribe (pvp).
We have so much experience i wouldnt know where to begin, We were in an alpha tribe on Scorched Earth during ark beta and actually were the first people on console to defeat the dodowyvern. When Cross-server was released we moved and became alpha of the center and held those 2 servers for a lengthy period until the time came and we were wiped, we then joined a ragnarok server and since this was during the time of the great Ark war we some how ended up in HYDRA and took part in loads of PvP over a few tribes conjoining and what not all apart of war this  included raids, wipes and just pvp server hits. We then quit for some time due to how much time and effort we put in to eventually end with nothing plus it is a toxic environment, although later we returned to join Extinction small tribes OCE where we ended up becoming alpha and taming the 3 titans everyday on repeat and my partner actually got so into breeding that she discovered 2 new top stats on Manas and Gigas we successfully bred and sold so many that we became the top mana breeders on the entire small tribes, eventually all our work and our alpha base was lost due to Ark exploit bug and a server raid of hundreds of Duplicated tames. Now me and my partner a year later have decided we do miss the game and although dont know anything new and are a bit rusty we would love to join a Smalltribes tribe or any OCE tribe (pvp) and just get back into it and see where it leads.
TLDR: Dedicated duo. Love to grind. Most likely spend money to get our own great tames or eggs or bolster defences eventually. Tons of experience Pve and PvP. must be a tribe that isnt immature or toxic about new members or yes a girl :o .. lol. Dont care on size of base or tribe just security in tribe development on server (safety). 
Girlfriend studies from home so available 24/7.
I currently work 5 days a week but will play every hour i can and will wake up or leave work at anytime to defend base.
Discord is: DyluxeTems #7265
or reply here thanks.

• 1 month later...

looking to join a 6 man small tribe on official. I have just got back into ARK, currently leveling up on Ragnarok official level 75.

haven't been able to play for a year and a half as this game takes time and patience. been solo for a week now and I am lonely.

have over 1500 plus hours played. i work so can play 4 hours when working and nearly all day when I'm off.

i am a grinder and tamer. 

DIscord lolfreddielol#9419

XBOX one X: IoIFREDDiEIoI

x.com/play/media/ZE435XX4 

Hi, returning player here.

about 1900 hours, when genesis launched is about the time I quit.

looking for anything official pvp, either small tribes or regular. I do about any task and have fun just playing the game. I am a pilot so when i can i play a lot but i could be gone for a couple days at a time. 

discord is Lon Lon#7758

• 3 weeks later...

Looking to join 5-10 man pve tribe on either Genesis 1, 2 or Ragnarok I have 1000+ hours and I play about 4-10 hours a day most of my experience in on Xbox by I recently moved to pc and have 150+ hours in just 2 weeks 

I can do anything from farming to taming even breeding for mutations it doesn't fuss me but I'm not the best builder if you going for looks.

I have voice coms and am willing to answer any questions if you have them and can help out in the fields I'm good at.

If you want  to reach me I would prefer through discord (cbez#6456)

I’ve been playing on and off for about 5 years, the newer expansions are a bit foreign to me but I’m currently pottering around on lost island OCE PVE. I love Dino’s - taming, breeding, hatching and growing. Also enjoy collecting resources. not so great at aesthetic building.  Definitely looking for a tribe on PVE. love the game but am starting to get lonely and only have about 4 hours a day (sometime more sometimes less) I can put in, so raising babies and some taming by myself is impossible. I’m 22, happy to chat on discord. My ID on ps4 and discord is Shaxrii. (Shaxrii#2227)

Edited by Shaxrii

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 12:36 PM, Mrlulz1992 said:

Looking for a tribe to join on small tribes, on gen2. Lets see, im on quite alot. I have fairly good knowledge of the game, but not so much PvP, i have been trying for weeks to get something up and going myself to learn the ropes, but its all gone tits up. Im active. Im from UK. Im 29. Im on playstation.

Hello, I am also from the UK looking to start a new tribe on PS4. 

Message me if you're still interested

PSN ID: matt_gavin94

LF: Official PvP tribe. (Small tribes preferred)

I have played Ark PvP on official solo for a few years and want to experience the game with a team of players instead of grinding alone all the time. 

Located in the US, EST. Discord friendly. 30 yrs old and chill. Feel free to add me on discord. Zigadenus#9008

Thanks!

On 2/24/2022 at 2:15 PM, Keetic said:

Hi looking to put together a tribe on pc pvp official small tribes lost island to start but well go to whatever map the group wants. Ive got probly over 6000 hrs experince on ps4 and close to 1000 on pc now.

My first goal would be to grind up for the brood mother gamme. Beta if we get some good saddles or bp and. Yuti after that depends on the group more boss fights raids or a base.

My discord is kertic#0555

YOYO sent a friend request in steam 

• 2 weeks later...