looking for tribes

Dinobros2000

LFT PS5 SMALLTRIBES

29 year old male, speaks englinsh and plays to much! im looking for people to have fun with, mostly pvp. i know a lot from playing this game since it came out on playstation, and am always willing to help out wherever and would never log off our abandon the tribe during a fight, who needs sleep..

i dont use other peoples tames or items, if i would somehow kill or lose something i would replace it and i always make not yust stuff for me but for the whole tribe.

i live in europe, have all dlcs and tekk engrams i need, yust tired of playing solo!

my psn: dj-nightfire, ask me anything you like :D

• 3 weeks later...

I played ark on Xbox for several years and went hard on Scorched earth / Island and Center - I haven't played much since the swap to PC - My friends and I loved the game but were subject to meshers unf on our main base and we all hung up our hats as a result. I loved the game and have been dabbling again and want to play fulltime - I get to play roughly 8 to 15 hours a day depending on the day. I really enjoy taming/dealing with crops and breeding. I also enjoy the pvp aspect. I am 37 yrs old very stable been married along time - You won't ever have to worry about me taking your tames or creating drama. I am just looking for a fun mature group that could use some additional manpower be it that they are in a war and or they just want some more company. I play on PC / Have all expansions - My discord is Solieon#5126 - Thanks! 

PS5 PvE Official LvL 102 Looking for Gen2 Tribe+  

Hey! Im Edskeet, Ed for short. I’m looking for a tribe for Gen2 to rip with. I’m new-ish to the game, (3K hrs played) but good at video games, grind my ass off, and breed like a mother hen lol 
Anywho, I’m a good person completely honest, looking for other chill people to dominate Gen2 with. Im currently not working so I play most of every day. If I ever wanted to split for some strange reason I would be very polite about it and prolly just quit before leaving tribe - I don’t burn any bridges. I’m Willing and ready to xfer anywhere  

I Love the 90’s and skate/snow/wakeboarding and already have a significant other so I won’t perv out on any of you ladies… 😉

Edskeet on PSN

Edskeet#7925 on discord

~TTFN! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

21 year old Dutch student.

I want to play PvE through the storyline with a nice tribe from start to finish. I prefer not to join in medias res.
Alternatively if we can play on an RP server where people build towns and stuff and are friendly that's even better.
I have quite a lot of time to play and I am pretty much a jack-of-all trades. I build, I tame, I farm etc.

Ideally we could have a tribe where there's enough company to keep it going.

Edited by Laikasu

Heya, I'm Euri. I've been playing ark for a few years and I spend most of my time farming, mining, and breeding mutations. I'm free most of the week as I work weekends, and I have a pretty good knowledge on how to tame most big carnivores, although I haven't bothered to spend my time on things such as troodons and deep sea tames.  I love to build small towns and cute cottages in aesthetic locations, too. I'm pretty chill and hardly get upset in ark unless my favorite tame gets nuked by an alpha tribe. I play on Xbox and would love to find a PvE server, and I have all the DLCs and maps. Thanks!

Discord: ɛʊʀɨɖɨȶɛ#3637

Edited by Euridite
Forgot my hobby

Hi Survivors

I have over 3.7k hours on this game ( NO LIFE). I have played in alpha tribes on official and mainly do PVP. I am looking for a active tribe, i paly everyday and pref playing with a tribe who uses discord to communicate. Very friendly and Speak English, i am from South Africa so im usually in different time zones to most palyers on EU and NA servers. My Steam Name is C137

I'm looking for a tribe to play ark with, I mainly want to meet new people with a common interest. I mainly play PvP and have a total of 3.6k hours on ark. I am able to do anything required for the tribe, building, taming, breeding, the normal duties. I can talk via discord and will primarily play in my free time which can range from 7-10 hours atm. I am 30+, have all DLC  discord - MI6#7777

On 8/28/2021 at 6:26 PM, Euridite said:

Heya, I'm Euri. I've been playing ark for a few years and I spend most of my time farming, mining, and breeding mutations. I'm free most of the week as I work weekends, and I have a pretty good knowledge on how to tame most big carnivores, although I haven't bothered to spend my time on things such as troodons and deep sea tames.  I love to build small towns and cute cottages in aesthetic locations, too. I'm pretty chill and hardly get upset in ark unless my favorite tame gets nuked by an alpha tribe. I play on Xbox and would love to find a PvE server, and I have all the DLCs and maps. Thanks!

Discord: ɛʊʀɨɖɨȶɛ#3637

Come join our PVE server cluster!
Discord: DocHolliday720#9276

• 3 weeks later...

Hi survivors, I’m a 40+ player with several months heavy single player gaming on the Island & Ragnarok (currently lvl 90).  Looking to join a ps4 tribe, preferably PVE but open to PVP… Hard worker but really looking for fun, very keen to finally play as part of a team.  Big on picturesque landscapes, taming and architecture. Haven’t yet ventured into the ocean but keen to get my feet wet, with support… 

On 8/30/2021 at 2:29 PM, C137Rick said:

Hi Survivors

I have over 3.7k hours on this game ( NO LIFE). I have played in alpha tribes on official and mainly do PVP. I am looking for a active tribe, i paly everyday and pref playing with a tribe who uses discord to communicate. Very friendly and Speak English, i am from South Africa so im usually in different time zones to most palyers on EU and NA servers. My Steam Name is C137

If you are still looking for a tribe let me know psn id  is El_cid0913

On 8/31/2021 at 5:59 AM, flezy2 said:

I'm looking for a tribe to play ark with, I mainly want to meet new people with a common interest. I mainly play PvP and have a total of 3.6k hours on ark. I am able to do anything required for the tribe, building, taming, breeding, the normal duties. I can talk via discord and will primarily play in my free time which can range from 7-10 hours atm. I am 30+, have all DLC  discord - MI6#7777

• 3 weeks later...

I'm starting fresh on pc . I have 215 days of (Xbox) game play on my last main account and roughly another 50-100 days on the side accounts. I am looking for organized tribe, were we are goal oriented. I love to grind and build up multi structure bases, stockpile a cryo library of tames for use and breeding. I like a little pvp but mostly as a support/tact role. I understand some players attention spans fall short often and they need to go let off steam, but i don't agree with people bringing unnecessary attention to home base. especially if the person goes out trolling more often then helps stockpiling defense for the base. I don't want to be in charge but, i want to work as a team to get things done. i stopped playing ark right before genesis part 1 & 2 but rather well versed up to extinction. I unfortunately only speak English. I am also hoping to find a tribe to continues onto ark 2 with

Edited by grinddevil
different ending

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking for a PvP tribe that plays on one or more official NA Conquest servers.

I'm lvl 102 and I have nearly 500 hours in game. I have all of the free expansions, and I don't have swamp fever. I played as part of an alpha tribe for a bit, and I learned some useful stuff from that. I probably play roughly every other day, usually for at least a couple of hours.

My Discord ID is Nobody_III#6161