looking for tribes

Dinobros2000

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a good tribe for PvP or PvE. I have about 1500 hours in game so pretty familiar with the game. I’ve been in smaller tribes before looking for a medium/larger tribe this time around. Looking to help out a tribe anyway needed. I’m down for hoppin on for a few hours just to farm mats, tame some poop, breed some poop, or raid some people. I have all game DLC

Generally just lookin to chill and help out a tribe. My last group stopped playing and solo is boring AF.  

My schedule varies from day to day but can be on 4 hours a day when I work and 12-16 hours when I’m off work. 
Hit me up on discord

@Ulurak#7889

Looking for a tribe to join.  Official PVE on PS4.  I am 40 from US.  I work 3rd shift so my hours of play are going to be weird but that means most times I'm online grinding and contributing while others are offline.  Would like to eventually take on bosses and work my way from map to map with a single tribe with similar goals.  I like exploring, grinding, and taming.  

Hi, kinda new to ARK. Got it on playstation a couple weeks ago, switched to PC with Steam for better controls. Have only been playing single player. About 100 hours played between the two platforms. Looking now to join a group on Steam for PVE. Have only been on the Island on single player so far.

Discord: Zoomer#9573

Hello, I'm 21 years old looking for some people to create a tribe or just me joining a tribe. I play on pvp official servers. Only been to the Island and Ragnarok but want to experience other maps to get BPs and unlock TEK maybe. I have 500hrs on the game. I can get to lvl100 on small tribe if needed but already have a caracter lvl 100 on normal official. Never tamed many dinos but looking to do it with a tribe ! FRANCE (GMT+1) I'm chill, funny but want to work hard I have the Center, Ragnarok, Valguero, Crystal Isles. If we get big enough I'll definitely consider buying the needed DLCs.

PC

Discord : Julien971#5642

Edited by Ralmakia

Hello, I'm DakDak, the owner of a small tribe on a genesis pvp server, we are looking to expanding out numbers as we are only 2. We have decent amount of hours and are lvl 80 on current characters. We are looking to conquer a rival tribe as they keep killing our tames without reason. Aswell as beat all the bosses / do some missions and get tek engrams etc. (EU)(18+)

add me on discord if you are interested Mr.DakDak#6446

On 4/19/2021 at 1:18 PM, Ralmakia said:

Hello, I'm 21 years old looking for some people to create a tribe or just me joining a tribe. I play on pvp official servers. Only been to the Island and Ragnarok but want to experience other maps to get BPs and unlock TEK maybe. I have 500hrs on the game. I can get to lvl100 on small tribe if needed but already have a caracter lvl 100 on normal official. Never tamed many dinos but looking to do it with a tribe ! FRANCE (GMT+1) I'm chill, funny but want to work hard I have the Center, Ragnarok, Valguero, Crystal Isles. If we get big enough I'll definitely consider buying the needed DLCs.

PC

Discord : Julien971#5642

added u

LFT PC PVE Official:

Heyo people, the name is Hexi. They say it's always more fun with someone else ;) Well, that is what this guy is lookin for. I have about 4k hours but barely scratched the surface...in aberration ahahaha. Seriously though, I'm tired of playin alone. I want to take on bosses to unlock all the tek engrams I can. I want to pimp out my implant chip real fancy like. I enjoy grinding for resources and building. However, what I like the most is having a close friend/friemds to go on adventures together. I like being apart of a team. So if you are looking for tribemates that want to be a tribemate, then count me in. I don't mind ranks and I have respect for others. 

Edited by Hexidecima
Forgot to write what platform

• 3 weeks later...

LFG for PC GEN 2 i have 4.6k hours got a high lvl character with most tek on smalls and willing to hop into big official again i own all dlc and no one to play with when gen 2 hits i work 4 days a week and off 3 days i work i can be on in the evenings my timezone is est dedicated player with a good pc that has no issues staying on log watching i prefer farming / building dont care for taming or breeding and always down to pvp thanks for the consideration. feel free to msg me on discord,  please no one under the age of 18 had to many bad experiences with kids in the tribe bad things happen lol 

nellom#9053