looking for tribes

Dinobros2000

On 1/16/2021 at 3:21 PM, Acturiesa said:

Looking for a tribe to chat with, and hopefully learn from!  I play on PC.

I played the game back when it released from early access but haven't been keeping track of it since.

Small tribe, big tribe, pvp or pve it doesn't matter as long as you don't mind my inexperience, I'd love to make some new friends!

North American server preferably, as I live in Canada.  I am 26 years old and female.

im starting a tribe on a 4 man unofficial pvp cluster. its hosted in canada so im assuming it would be good ping for you. let me know if youre interested. my steam friend code is 54532852

On 1/16/2021 at 4:21 PM, Acturiesa said:

Looking for a tribe to chat with, and hopefully learn from!  I play on PC.

I played the game back when it released from early access but haven't been keeping track of it since.

Small tribe, big tribe, pvp or pve it doesn't matter as long as you don't mind my inexperience, I'd love to make some new friends!

North American server preferably, as I live in Canada.  I am 26 years old and female.

hey im looking for for some people to play with to if you didnt find anyone yet. im canadian to and i mainly play on smalltribes pvp

On 12/17/2020 at 3:32 PM, McCloudy said:

Looking for a tribe on a official server, any map but Genesis. 

I've played the game solo and with friends for over 500 hours, but have only got around 50 on PVP which consisted mostly being wiped again and again T-T so i'm looking for a friendly tribe to play with. 

I'm good with grinding and not shy with voice chat, also a friendly person if I do say so myself! 

Has to be an official or unmodded server as I've got the game on Epic not steam.

hey im looking for some team members to. i play on smalltribes let me know if you want to team up!

1 hour ago, elchapa said:

I recently switched from ps4 to pc. Have had ark on ps4 since 2018, but just got back into it. I am looking for a pvp tribe because i've played solo for a while now and want a change of pace in the game.

my tribe is recruiting. if youre interested, message me. my steam friend code is 54532852

PC player looking for a PVE tribe EU/UK on official pve servers. Ive played ea, release and aberation on private servers, played alot of other games in genre too, dark and light, conan exiles, atlas most recently.

Im looking to go through the entire story, from island to genesis. Was thinking of soloing, but would be more fun with some people. Whether anyone else wants to do teh same, or its just a temporary tribe while im on island, before moving to scorched earth. Ive never played on public servers before, and its been 3 years since i last played, so im a bit out of touch, but i know enough to stay alive.

Edited by Ashar

Me and a friend are a duo and have been playing together for close to 2 years on ps4 official. As you can imagine its been pretty hard to build up without getting offlined, griefed, or insided. We will not come emptied handed and we are good enough to hold our own at pvp.  We are both grinders and would like a tribe where we could breed and farm at ease.

Im looking for small tribes pvp. I am pretty new to Ark, but I know a lot about it. I played single player for a year on xbox and switched to pc to try pvp. I am on like 3-4 hours in afternoon. Im happy to grind and farm if needed. I also want to try raiding, but don't really know how.

Discord:

Johnnyboi#6297

looking for a tribe that accommodates inexperienced players as well as experienced players within the game. I have been out of the game for almost a year and I would love to get back playing again. I have been playing the game for a couple of years now mostly solo whilst being part of a few small tribes where I was mostly responsible for taming. I have a breadth of experience playing ARK . My PSN ID is matt_gavin94. 

Yo! Looking for a tribe on PVP or PVE, preferably on a Modded server. I am on PC and I have 3000 hours split between PVP and PVE. I'm just tryna share some of the fun! Experienced breeder, builder, PVPer, and I'm always down to grind out resources and taming. I'm active, usually on 6-7 hours a day. Definitely down to try any new servers as well, I have survivors on plenty if you are also solo and are looking to team up. My Discord is Balakay#4830, hit me up!

I am looking for people to play with. I am 17 years old, speak german and english and dont have alot of experience (300h) but i want to learn and can be online for long times to grind or defend a base. I prefer PVP with a tribe but i am open for everything :). I also got a lvl 100 survivor on Classic PVP
feel free to hit me up on discord: Philipp.#1433 

Edited by Philipip

Hello,

I've just gotten ark for ps5 a few weeks ago and have been messing around on single player so far. I definitely have no idea what I'm doing and am looking for a small group who would like to start out on the island together (pve) and work our way through the lore, caves, and bosses together. I'd rather not transfer to any other maps or bring dinos in from other maps until we finish the island. You can message me on discord if interested. CobaltTiger #2033

Thanks!

Looking to start or join an official small tribes server on xbox. I have a few tames and turrets ready to go in the obelisk. I’m down to play on a normal official server too. I’ve played ark since 2016 and I’m getting back into it. I stopped playing a little after extinction came out due to meshing. I’m a grinder and I’m experienced in raising tames. Usually get 100% imprint and can make dedis full of ARB

Send me a message on Xbox: 

Xspread diamond 

Edited by honeybadger425

• 2 weeks later...