looking for tribes

Dinobros2000

PS4 PVE  official The Center(for start because its a free map and its also my favorite) My Psn is Pink_Stache. I'm 26 and have a mic. I'm willing to grind away if I have to. I'm just trying to find care-free members and casuals are also welcomed. I've played this since beta on xbox. Played ark in all forms of PVP on every map. But since life is busier, ark is just not enjoyable solo pvp official. so im dipping my toes into PVE for the first time. I have all DLC's, I cant always be on everyday but that could change if we vibe.  Also queers are extra welcomed! much love!

• 2 weeks later...

I iust picked the game up ive i loved Turok as a kid and ive always been a huge fan of survivor games sad it took me so long to find this game anyway as ive said im new and have 136.9 hours played ive only had it for about a week now lol i but anyway im looking for a tribe to take me under their wing and guide me would LOVE LOVE LOVE to learn the pvp side of things im already a good farmer just need to learn the pvp and breeding side of this game anyway hope to hear back from someone soon! Btw my discord name is Dr.Death#9865

Hello, recently I’ve been looking to play on extinction on a private unofficial server, can’t play to much, but have followed the game for 2 years and am decently experienced. Willing to play with some mods, but noting that totally overhauls(Primal fear for ex.) or anything. 
PC/Steam. Also if u wanna know hours IDK.

Looking for a tribe on a official server, any map but Genesis. 

I've played the game solo and with friends for over 500 hours, but have only got around 50 on PVP which consisted mostly being wiped again and again T-T so i'm looking for a friendly tribe to play with. 

I'm good with grinding and not shy with voice chat, also a friendly person if I do say so myself! 

Has to be an official or unmodded server as I've got the game on Epic not steam.

PC OFFIZIAL///  Hey Guys im 26y old and i search a pvp tribe for me and my 20y old Sister, we like farming,breeding and pvp/raids we got EU time and speak 3 Language, spanisch, englisch and German. We got over 2k hours experience, but most of the time we was playing on ps4 on a megatribe, if you got some question you can text me on DC: Acnologia#9461

Hello! 

Moderately Experienced Xbox player, focus has been on exploring and taming so far. Been playing single player to learn the basics, and wanting to try out PVP. When I originally started playing (3 months ago) I messed around with PVE for a bit, but switched to single player after I learned about the deterioration mechanics. Have been playing more, and will have more time to play in the coming weeks, so thought PVE would be a fun new aspect of the game! Have played Island, Center, and currently on Ragnarok. Would be open to any map! Was working on Island Bosses, but accidentally wiped the save data. Let me know if you want another person in your tribe!

Not a new player, but not super experienced. I have played the last year or so solo on xbox but i never progressed too far. Now getting back into the game on PC, and looking to really get into the game. Looking for a pvp tribe, like i said, im not new but not super experienced so i dont mind taming or gathering, just looking for a tribe that will actually help each other when needed. Discord xGretchx#0028. Toss a DM my way if you have an open spot!!

Edited by LordofCinders

ay, i'm hana. 24 y.o, still a rather new player. i have a little group i play with (my boyfriend and a friend) but i'm interested in joining a small-ish tribe with good vibes. more interested in pve, building, taming, chilling and enjoying the game! 

i have a mic, i play on ps4. shoot me a message? thanks ❤️ 

8400 hours in the game, played since early access.
Past 1½ year has been on smallTribes.
Small tribes is a bit too demanding for the singular player, so had to call it for me on those servers for now.

I am now looking to join a community on official pvp servers, to hopefully enjoy some Ark pvp action, without needing to personally keep a 24/7 online timer. The online timer hopefully comes with the territory of no tribe limit.
I was the builder of my smallTribes tribe, but claim no perfection in building.

I have extensive experience in breeding, but always room to learn. Specifically i need to learn(prove to myself) that double negative mut, does indeed give higher chance of mutation.

I have no aversion to farming, and tended to be the flier(quetzal/skiff) when we did farm.

I am a 33 year old.

I hail from Denmark.

I am currently taking my masters, which is why I can't put the time into the game, which smallTribes demands.

Edited by Gamborg

Looking for a tribe to chat with, and hopefully learn from!  I play on PC.

I played the game back when it released from early access but haven't been keeping track of it since.

Small tribe, big tribe, pvp or pve it doesn't matter as long as you don't mind my inexperience, I'd love to make some new friends!

North American server preferably, as I live in Canada.  I am 26 years old and female.

Edited by Acturiesa
Forgot to mention my platform!

3 hours ago, Acturiesa said:

Looking for a tribe to chat with, and hopefully learn from!

I played the game back when it released from early access but haven't been keeping track of it since.

Small tribe, big tribe, pvp or pve it doesn't matter as long as you don't mind my inexperience, I'd love to make some new friends!

North American server preferably, as I live in Canada.  I am 26 years old and female.

Hey if your playing on ps4 message me id love to have you in my tribe to learn! 

On 1/12/2021 at 10:22 AM, wormyy said:

ay, i'm hana. 24 y.o, still a rather new player. i have a little group i play with (my boyfriend and a friend) but i'm interested in joining a small-ish tribe with good vibes. more interested in pve, building, taming, chilling and enjoying the game! 

i have a mic, i play on ps4. shoot me a message? thanks ❤️