looking for tribes

Dinobros2000

Looking for official-pvp on pc. I'm 26 with 2400 hours on ark most of which was on official. been playing since game was in alpha and just recently moved over to unofficial because its hard on the beach getting wiped everyday. I also have a friend who is 27 with about 3400 hours and started the same day as me. We're looking to return to official as unofficial is just not the same. We're both good at taming and farming and i especially enjoy breeding. I've used unofficial to familiarize myself with some of the new metas of the game and do some pve things i still wanted to accomplish (all my time is on pvp servers but unofficial makes it much easier to build up). We're looking for a tribe that is established enough that we can help continue progress. We don't just want a free ride and wanna earn our keep. I am somewhere in the high 80s and my buddy is on the brink of lvl 98. my time zone is us eastern and i typically play from 7pmest to midnight and hes us pacific and plays around 6pm pst to midnight. we're not trying to kid ourselves here, we always end up playing later than that ? I really enjoy playing with other people and i know some things are best done alone but even just bsing in discord is cool with me.

Discord:

Crazy Crash2#2383

Edited by crazycrash2

I'm looking for a fun Xbox tribe, most likely in PVE , but might also consider Hardcore.  I have played about 750+ hours on single player, all on the island and I really want to get into a more dynamic group setting where we help each other learn, grow, explore, etc.  I hope to progress through the other maps but not sure I want to grind my way through them alone. 

I am an adult and do work outside of Ark, 4 days of long hours with 3-day weekends.  Ideally, I am looking for a mature group that is consistent in game-play each week but not run by a collection of drill sergeants.... a community of friends that will look out for each other and can also work independently when needed.

If I go to a PVE server I will be starting naked and level 1.  I don't mind going solo for awhile to increase my value before knocking on your gate.

It sounds like Hardcore is much less crowded and that is appealing too. Could be fun with the right group.

I play pacific time zone. 

Discord is ChillyWilly#1415

Looking for a tribe beginner or expert I’ve done everything mutations, highest Dino tames on official and non offical rates because at the beginning of ark on Ps4 I never touched the setting on solo I even have my own server up Just looking for people to hang out with who r easy going and fun and if I join your tribe I most likely will start my own base get my own tames and contribute and instead of leach off everyone else

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am looking for a PvP tribe for me and my brother. We each have about 1k hours and are pretty knowledgeable about the all aspects of the game from simple farming to taming to combat. We ave been solo players in official 1x pvp our entire ark career and are looking to experience some of the end game content without being wiped. Jonoleth#5136

• 1 month later...

My name is Shianne platform is PS4 username shylynn420 I'm 28 and live in the US. Looking for a official Pvp tribe. Survivor is lvl 95 with some tek unlocked been playing off and on for 3 years have all DLC except scorched. I have a mic and don't mind talking. I like farming, breeding, building, and taming. Looking for tribe where I can breed to my heart's content. Also play everyday for 5- 10 hrs unless busy in rl. Message me on PSN if you're interested or have more questions.

Hello, Im Bart, looking for a tribe, official pvp, PS4

19 years old

i like farming, breeding and taming.

I have expirience in ark but not on official, 

I played solo on official, got always wiped.

My lvl is 56

I really wanna join a tribe to get the change to build up and not get raided all the time.

If you wanna contact me;

psn; Arkraidernl 

Discord; Bart#9356

Thx!

Im Jay, im 18 and im looking for a tribe on small tribes (ps4). I am level 102 have some tek engrams unlocked. I usually played duos on servers but decided to try and branch out!

I usually like to breed,grind resources,raise babies(even if they arent mine, and ill cryo them when they need imprint!), Im not very good at pvp but if you give me time i can try to learn! I have all the dlcs, but i havent really played on many of the maps besides, Crystal Isles, Valguero,Center, and somewhat Extiction. I learn maps very quickly and I play anywhere from 5-10 hours a day sometimes more! If you wanna know anything else or to talk, hmu on psn or discord! :)

Psn: jxjxa_

DC: jxjxa#3769

Me 28 and my friend 25 ( both 1600 hours on PVE and PVE) who played together for some years now are looking to join an Alpha or Megatribe on Official PvP . We play almost each day and are very reliable. Experienced in Raiding and breeding. We would bring our own Manas and a decent Velona breeding line with us. Add me on Steam or Discord if you are interested.

Nigge#4105

Steam: Daddy Nigge

I am looking for a small tribe on PS4, been playing solo and I'd really like to find others. I like gathering, building and taming/breeding so pve or rp preferred. I live in Cali and usually play for hours everyday, it's addicting. I also have a mic.

PSN ID: CptSnackyCat

Edited by CptSnackyCat

• 2 weeks later...

Hello... I haven't played ark for 2 years, so basically up until extinction. I have around 2000 hours or more on this game, have had multiple characters, all PvP Official and Smalltribes. I play on Xbox. My current goals are leveling bc my characters all disappeared, completing boss fights and unlocking tek engrams. I'm currently just shy of level 81 on one character, and 78 on a second (I always level 2) Smalltribes Official PvP, which I leveled in 1 day lol.

**Looking for a PvP God to take me on as a apprentice for the current meta**

I can play 8 hours or more a day, and my age is old af aka 39. Grinding for the swamp cave when I hit lvl 85 to push to 100 and beyond. Discord: xXRECON4GXx#4585

Xbox Accounts: xXRECON4GXx (Main), GRANDMASTERLVL (My Alt but lvl 81)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'm returning to Ark after roughly a 1 year break and I'm now looking at getting back into it.

I'm at almost 9,000 hrs, im a good Breeder, Farmer, builder, and ok at pvp.

I am looking for a serious tribe to join with active people Discord is Killerd4242#6646 feel free to msg in your recruiting. will provide more info in discord. 

I play ark on the ps4 for a year and half stop cuz i had family problems still do but i switch to xbox and been playing for a month but gotten playing by myself would like to find ppl that are 18+ maybe 16+ and have mics and i like doing meat runs or getting resources like wood,thatch,stone,crystal,metal,obsiden,hide ect i have 2 charaters at the moment for 1s a back up. I play on official pve server. My gamertag great warrior 8 send me a message on xbox im still looking for people to play with.

Edited by Greatwarrior8
I am still new to how survivetheark works so i think nobody well see mine