looking for tribes

Dinobros2000

LF PVE Tribe Official Server

>1300 hrs played. A lot of that spent before Scorched Earth released. I have "checked in" every now and then to familiarize myself with new game play. I am looking to get back into the game. I will be able to commit 3-4 hrs a day and much more on the weekends. I am a male and live alone (kids have their own lives now) with work being my only real commitment. Currently over lvl 90 and willing to transfer anywhere or start fresh. I do have all DLC. I really just enjoy playing the game; gathering, building, taming, cropping, cooking... I do not need the best and willing to pay my dues for respect and reward.

Thx for reviewing

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Small tribes official pvp cluster Xbox 

Currently playing on 142 lost transfer somehow ??‍♂️ So only 72 but been playing solo and really just want 2-3 chill dudes or dudettes to play with. Someone who wants to progress, and not waste time. But still understands it’s a game and wants to have fun. Preferably 18+ but can deal with 16+ as long as you don’t act like complete children. 
Live: OneBowlTKO 

Edited by OneBowlTKO
Forgot gamer tag
  • Thanks 1

Hey so , Iv been playing Ark for a couple of years now and I’m looking to join a tribe once again. Last tribe i was in was loaded and I always thought raiding and having allies was so fun. Honestly some of the best times iv ever had with games was playing in a tribe. So lmk i’m very active i’m in PST so if that works out cool. Xbox and Moble. Might be down for PC not sure

• Thanks 1

Used to grind ark all day everyday for a year on Xbox since the game first got released in Beta, put the game down because life got busy and haven't played in a long time.  Just re-bought the game on steam for my computer when I got reminded the game existed since I saw the cool new Genesis DLC on youtube. Basically looking for a Friend(s)/group to play with casually or on a server grinding doesn't really matter to me. I would really like someone to show me all the new features and dinos that have been added to the game since I stopped playing and just someone to have a fun time with because playing solo is so boring and irritating, I need friends!

Discord: Brady#2560

Steam Friend Code: 160636844

• Thanks 1

Looking for 1 person to play ark with be in between 14 and 16 years of age please, and I’m on xbox. pvp server I don’t care which one

thanks

edit   I am beginning work on a kind of paintball arena map so if anyone wants to play on that give me a comment thanks 

Edited by Bigchingus7890
  • Thanks 1

Im returning back to the game im lvl 96 and 24yo and with about 900hours experience. Looking for tribe or ppl play with since my friends dont play anymore. I can do everything not really good at building tho. Ill join either an establiished tribe or a fresh one as long we have 4+ members I own every dlc besides genesis but will buy soon or straight away if needed and will play 10h+ a day Add me and let me know if you need a tribe member Xuxo/Ultra#2886

• Thanks 1

Looking for a tribe have 180 days played (Xbox) I’m 13 but I’m not dumb and here to have fun and have a full tribe and have laughs while grinding don’t matter what map it is I have all the maps besides scorched earth and willing to play any map that we all have my Xbox gt is xHDxConnor but I did lose my character a few days back so I have to have a lvl 78 character

Edited by ConnorUK
  • Thanks 1

Haven’t had any luck finding a tribe (Xbox- OneBowlTKO) just looking for a tribe of similar people. I’m 21 so around that age is preferable but I really just care about people being “mature” (I know a lot to ask right ?) I have all dlc and have a high level character on small tribes. Hope that’s enough to find me a tribe finally. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

HI I guess, im 24 and work second shift 2pm-10pm central so if you need some night watchmen I could be your guy. played for a few years now, have all the dlc's. never played with more than 3 people and never pvp but I wanna learn that's why im here. lately ive been breeding although I don't know all the stats and % I mostly do it for colors but im down to learn! willing to do whatever and can make time in my schedual if youre trying to plan some sneaky shizz ;) . Xbox tag is Mr Ashley141 and my discord is Madd King#0429. HMU XD

• Thanks 1

Looking to join a PVP tribe. Xbox official. Any map. Can learn and do anything. I dont have loads of game time but I am not foreign to how these games work. 

Also have a friend that would be willing to join me if you allow. We have been trying to survive as two on official pvp maps and its proving just a bit difficult. We are wanting to join a tribe so we can enjoy without having to rebuild everything upon log in ?

Let me know. Thanks!

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I'm returning to Ark after roughly a 1 year break and I'm now looking at getting back into it

I'm at almost 2,000 hrs on Ark total, I am an all round player for base building, farming and PVP

I haven't played since around May 2019 before they released valguero so I have a lot of catching upto do but I'm more than willing to put in the time over the next few days / weeks to catch up on what I have missed

I am looking for a semi-serious tribe to join with active people

I'm on PC

Edited by Dmytro
add infomation