Element Dust Gacha Rarity

Mistey

So as the title says, how rare is this infamous Gacha that can produce Element Dust, I have been testing it on Single Player by spawning over 400 gacha's and force taming, and not a single one of them has given me the option to select Element Duster, it's getting a bit ridiculous of how rare this thing is. I get the whole Element being the end game of ark and all but Extinction makes Element easy as it is, so why so rare on this gacha producing it?

6 minutes ago, Mistey said:

So as the title says, how rare is this infamous Gacha that can produce Element Dust, I have been testing it on Single Player by spawning over 400 gacha's and force taming, and not a single one of them has given me the option to select Element Duster, it's getting a bit ridiculous of how rare this thing is. I get the whole Element being the end game of ark and all but Extinction makes Element easy as it is, so why so rare on this gacha producing it?

400 i don't know... you probably was unluck AF. But for sure is something like 1/100 (or even a bit more). I never tamed or saw element dust in the wild also. Every single one i have is from breeding - maybe this is a thing.

For taming the chance seems to be about 2% in my experience. 

I've tamed several on legacy, but when I moved to official a few months back I setup an experiment where I tamed about 30 females at random (none were dust gachas), and after 3 rounds of breeding them I got 2 females and 1 male dust gachas, all on the third round. Was it luck? I dunno, but if I ever had to get dust gachas again I would go with breeding. You will eventually get a dust baby, and you won't have to go searching for them.

As for raising gachas, I simply hand fed them veggies till they hit Juvi (10%), then you put the Juvi by themselves in front of about 20 troughs full of seeds, and you don't need to be in render or even online using this method. An iguanodon full of berries should give you enough seeds to fill all the troughs and then some. 

• 1 month later...

Archived