4 hours ago, arkark said:

This is not genesis related, chars are lost everyday on all maps. I hope some day they implement some persistent storage for characters so we can upload when progressing and restore at any time in case of character lost.

Actually ... if your character is on the map, you've never transferred in or out, and it becomes unlinked, it is a map specific thing.  I have had that happen in the past, but its been over a year and a 1/2.  was a character that had never been transferred from the map, and no others were ever transferred to the map, but somehow it "forgot" it was my character, my tribemate could see my character laying there on the floor so I just made a new character on the server and drug the old one off to the water and drown it to retrieve my items.  luckly that character hadn't learned any tek, it was there only for gathering milk n' eggs. 

While it does sound like the OP's is a transfer issue,  losing characters without transferring is possible as well. 

50 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

Actually ... if your character is on the map, you've never transferred in or out, and it becomes unlinked, it is a map specific thing.  I have had that happen in the past, but its been over a year and a 1/2.  was a character that had never been transferred from the map, and no others were ever transferred to the map, but somehow it "forgot" it was my character, my tribemate could see my character laying there on the floor so I just made a new character on the server and drug the old one off to the water and drown it to retrieve my items.  luckly that character hadn't learned any tek, it was there only for gathering milk n' eggs. 

While it does sound like the OP's is a transfer issue,  losing characters without transferring is possible as well. 

Yes, I've had that same problem long ago in island. Char unlinked to my account for no reason. Thats why imo it would be good to have some way to upload a copy of the char as a backup to be retrieved in case it is lost (because of this bug, or the transfer bug -7 error, or a rollback right after transferring, or just because the player overwrited it by mistake).

There are so many ways to lose the char in this game. And despite GM's can give imprints back and lvl 105, and the bosses are moreless easy to repeat, the long road to get lvl 155 which is about 355 Million exp requires too much work.

On 4/22/2020 at 11:12 AM, CamCam123 said:

obviously not. and please dont call me retarded. I was transfering from genesis to extinction. 

Not to mention that people like you are a problem in life. maybe is better to stay quiet if you are not going to drop something good in life. Time for you to rethink what means to be a decent human being!

he didnt call you retarded. maybe you need to read what he wrote. 

Archived