genesis Dry land on the megachelon aka giant turtle

DivaStarr

Suggestion

Dry land on the megachelon aka giant turtle

Hey everyone i was wondering if I’m the only one that thought that the megachelon would and air pocket or dry land when underwater because it’s not and the reason everyone wanted it because they thought it could do that and when you tame it u find out it’s soo slow and can’t fight and u can get killed by anything with the X dinos being there and the turning radius is awful  idk if it’s because they didn’t think if it because who wouldn’t I’m thinking that it was too complicated too code with how big the game is all things considered pvp can use them against Tourette’s but pve gets forgotten again and it’s such a waist for w tame that was worked hard on because I know pve players can get really creative when it comes to building I honestly hope they change it wbu guys tell me what you think ? 

2 replies to this server topic

That was what I thought it would be, but honestly I think it would be too buggy, especially if you get multiple in the same area. Vacuum compartments work as they are because they don't move and are solid, but imagine how many problems the Megachelon would have, like water creatures glitching into the bubble and instantly dying, or the bubble simply not working. 

Being able to swim in the Megachelon's build zone is better IMO too, as you don't need stairs and ladders for multiple floors unless you plan to use it above water. 

Archived