What is a good starter dino in scorched earth?

RedRebelll

What is a good starter din in scorched earth?

Hey 

I wanna get started on scorched earth and I was wondering what is the best starter dino? I plan to live near the green ob so maybe a kapro for easy fish meat or a terror bird sabertooth or a thorny dragon (I do planning to tame them all but what is the best tame for taming other creatures) 

A morellatops is a super easy tame and is pretty useful. Good stats all around, holds water, gathers berries, thatch, ect.

You'll eventually want to get a procoptodon. They have amazing weight and gather everything a morellatops can but better. You can hide in pouch in a pinch to wait out extreme weather. Best part is how mobile they are, super fast and can jump over basically anything.

1 hour ago, RedRebelll said:

Just something else what do you think is the best wyvern egg stealer on se? I know it is defenitly not beginner but i play on single player and I turned hatching an d the speed of raising up by 20? for easier wyverns and stuff.

yes a morrelatops are pretty great so i am going to tame one soon

If you want rare mushrooms for a kangroo mine some crystals. An anky is the fastest but you can get them with just a pick. For your first eggs the only options are really an argent or tapejara, and I personally prefer tapejaras. Whatever you choose breed and tame a whole bunch so you have something disposable to try with.

• 1 month later...
On 4/19/2020 at 2:15 PM, RedRebelll said:

Hey 

I wanna get started on scorched earth and I was wondering what is the best starter dino? I plan to live near the green ob so maybe a kapro for easy fish meat or a terror bird sabertooth or a thorny dragon (I do planning to tame them all but what is the best tame for taming other creatures) 

If you are going to be by green ob then kapro is the best I think. I’ve been able to take down anything around green with one (she’s level 159)

On 4/19/2020 at 2:15 PM, RedRebelll said:

Hey 

Basically everything you see in the starter areas, saber, molla, raptor, para, doed, terror bird, everything!

On 4/20/2020 at 1:51 PM, RedRebelll said:

Is a thorny a good starter mount it isngood for battleling

Yes! It’s really annoying to battle though. Lost a few paras to them

Archived