[PVP] Xbox one crossplay Upstate pvp [Cluster] 10x Gather 20x Xp

[PVP] Xbox one crossplay Upstate pvp [Cluster] 10x Gather 20x Xp

Hello , i am looking for people to join our ARK PvP server cluster, my name is bluk i run the server's and play on some to. The reason i went from playing ark on official to renting a server 
is simple i have a life outside of games lol, it just got to hard to have family time and play ARK. You know the grind get on make sure tame's are fed maybe i will do a metal run real quick,
guess i better make some bullets, shoot better fill generator's with gas ETC... So i figure why not have a server where you can play and have fun without constantly having to grind,my
life away, where i can build up and not be smashed every time i get on or my tames killed by a troll but still have the pvp aspect of the the game. Thats why we created (Upstate pvp).

JOIN Upstate pvp     (CLUSTER) Genesis, Valguero  20 SLOT 6 man Tribes (MATURE ONLY)

Server Rate's

XP: 20
Gather: 10
Taming: 50
Daytime length:
Nighttime length:
Adminlogging: off
Gamma:
Allow third person: yes
Unlimited Respecs: no
Tamed dinos per tribe: 300

Wild dino level limit: 150
Dino food drain:
Harvest Health:
Egg laying interval: 1.0
Egg hatch speed: 50
Baby mature speed: 50
Mating interval: 0.2
Crosshair: yes
Hardcore mode:
Structure decay: on
Turret damage: 3.5

From <https://upstatepvp.premiumark.net/page/9260-rates-of-server> 

Server Rule's

These are the rules for this community
Insta-ban will be given for:
    • Any form of racism, homophobic slurs.
    • Any form of hacking / cheating / exploiting.
    • Any form of trolling / or preventing players from playing the game. Rules:
    • Keep the game enjoyable for others. Remind your fellow survivors about this.
    • Help your fellow survivors! ❤️
    • Don't block access to public places with buildings, turrets, or Dino's. Public places include: important resource spots (i.e. the vulcano), Spawn points, and Artifact caves. Drops and Explorer notes are NOT protected spaces. If in doubt, it is probably protected.
    • Clean up after yourself.
    • No mass land grab.
    • Pillar and foundation spamming is allowed around you base only just use common sense don't over do it.
    • the bigger the base the bigger the lag so be reasonable.
    • Raid your equal don't smash the little guy because you can if there is a issue offer pvp if the (little guy) is the Agro show proof then smash them.
** NON ACTIVE BASES ARE OPEN FOR RAIDING IF YOUR OFF FOR A WEEK YOUR BASE WILL BE SMASHED**
*MATURE PLAYER'S ONLY**   ** TROLL'S WILL BE BANNED**   

From <https://upstatepvp.premiumark.net/page/9258-rules> 

Custom     &    Custom Genesis
VALGUERO

1. Drop content's - Advanced Cooking and Crafting, Advanced weapon's, Kibble, Large Saddle, Medium Saddle, Small Saddle, Electrical, Structure, Artifact's, Ammo, Dino Leash, AND MORE
    2. PLAYER STATS - Stamina Increase, weight increase by 500%, Speed Increase From 1.0 to 3.0, Melee Increase, Food & Water Consumption Decreased, Oxygen Increased, Health Increase By 20.0, Crafting Skill Increased to 50.0
    3. DINO STATS - Stamina Increase, Weight Increase by 500.0, Speed Increased For Flyer's, Health Increased, Melee Increased
    4. CRAFTING - No Charcoal Is Needed For Gun Powder Just Spark Powder.
    5. BEAVER DAM - 1,000 CP Per Dam, 500 Black Pearls Per Dam, 500 Silica Pearls Per Dam
    6. STACKING - 10.0000, Raw Metal stacks to 2,000, Wood Stacks To 1,000, Gun Powder Stacks to 1,000, Bullets stack to 1,000.
    7. TURRET - Turret Damage has Been Increased to 3.5 to balance health Buff, Turret Limit is 400

Custom Dino Spawn

All Extinction Dino's spawn on valguero map - Snow owls, GasBag's, Velonasaur, Manna, Gotcha's,                        

NON EXTINCTION DINO'S - Griffin, Basilisk 

(GENESIS DINO'S SPAWNS ARE THE SAME AS OFFICIAL NO CUSTON DINO'S WERE ADDED) 

ORP

ORP - Is Active during the weekday's and off on the weekends this is for people who have jobs a family who cant be on ARK 24/7 It Goes off on Friday at 9pm and back on Sunday at 12Am. (EST)

UPSTATE PVP

We also have a active discord and a website. If you are interested in joining our community please join our discord for more info about the server here is the discord link https://discord.gg/jCqP6h   . Or Visit Our website https://upstatepvp.premiumark.net/  .  OR if you have heard enough and you want to start having fun join Upstate pvp you can find our server under pc session's Remember this is a XBOX ONE Crossplay server I hope to see you in there thank you.

Archived