HELP Ban global

GenRex

HELP Ban global

Hi, I have a big problem. Two days ago I received a ban global on servers. I didn't get an answer if I was banned. But it is not funny I received a ban for no reason, I just landed on the ground, then I boarded the ship and I jumped out of it and I was eaten by piranha and suddenly: ban. I'm sure nobody in the administration cares. because I can not prove that I did nothing wrong. Please give me some advice as it is not right what happened to me. Thank you for your attention. (Sorry if I wrote something wrong I'm not an English speaker)

• Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, GenRex said:

HELP Ban global

Hi, I have a big problem. Two days ago I received a ban global on servers. I didn't get an answer if I was banned. But it is not funny I received a ban for no reason, I just landed on the ground, then I boarded the ship and I jumped out of it and I was eaten by piranha and suddenly: ban. I'm sure nobody in the administration cares. because I can not prove that I did nothing wrong. Please give me some advice as it is not right what happened to me. Thank you for your attention. (Sorry if I wrote something wrong I'm not an English speaker)

Please refer to the following article: https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/360026169314-How-to-appeal-an-ARK-account-ban

Archived