Ferrox taming

DoughBoy93

2 hours ago, DoughBoy93 said:

Ferrox taming

Is it really staying the way it is? 

20element to tame a 150 and then 5 more to transform it is a joke ?‍♂️

Avoided taming any at the moment not worth the element and the pain to tame one having to wait around bola and repeat 

The 5x element to transform is becouse you get it fully adicted while taming it (5% per feed × 20 for max lvl) it goes down to 1 element at 0 adiction.

They are key to bossfights it seems and actually not that hard to get, its just they are very buggy.  

Better to get a max female, dont transform it but breed instead at 100 addiction after tame, so your levels stay as high as possible. (Bonus levels dissapear on non-bred ferox currently).

Ps: if you cryo and un-cryo a ferox, it needs only 1 element to transform, no matter what adiction level.

So if I tame a 150 female using 20 element dont spend 5 to transform it keep it small then bring it back to breed with a male 

Do they breed while small then?

Confused with these things joke there so buggy with how long they have been out

I've heard to fix the levels gained after tame is by cryo and uncryo them

12 minutes ago, DoughBoy93 said:

So if I tame a 150 female using 20 element dont spend 5 to transform it keep it small then bring it back to breed with a male 

Do they breed while small then?

Confused with these things joke there so buggy with how long they have been out

I've heard to fix the levels gained after tame is by cryo and uncryo them

A lvl150 female turns into a lvl225, if not cryo and un-cryo. BUT! If you transform her she will turn to lvl 150 again sadly, so breed her when freshly tamed. (She is addicted and ready to breed after all), if she does get at lets say 93% when u get at base, give her some element. (If she has 0/5 if u cryo'd her she should be still at 100% addict but only needs 1 ele to transform, so be carefull). 

YES breed with small (thats why avoid the transform aka losing points)

Cryo and uncryo never is a permanent fix, currently the tamed ones lose all there bonus points, been breeding them for some time now.

53 minutes ago, DoughBoy93 said:

Thanks for the info so are the bred ones after fixed from all bugs?

Crazy how they have not been able to come up with a fix for the ferrox yet ?‍♂️

Yeah im at my 5th line now (wanted to get CC collor into my stats) and they are still lvl240 before and after hulking. Also they seem to keep the imprint bonus know. 

Archived