KIBBLE PROBLEM

BeeMcCullah

KIBBLE PROBLEM

Hi,

First I'm going to start by saying sorry if I'm doing this wrong. This will be my first time posting. I have played ark mobile off and on for a while last time i really played was probably months ago... and i was able to make kibble no problem. I stopped playing for a while deleted the game bc I need space for work. I reinstalled the game about a week or 2 ago and started playing on single player. For some reason when I try to make kibble the kibble doesnt kibble... I have tried to make the old kibble and the new recipe and it does the same thing nothing. I have destroyed my cooking pot and went and farmed new RSS and make a new cooking pot and tried again with no luck I even went and gathered new food RSS and tried again I have checked and double checked and triple checked to make sure I was putting the correct and right RSS and still I get nothing. Can someone plz help me. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice today just to see if maybe the app wasnt updating. Nothing... I have started a new game.. I have deleted all the data and started fresh still nothing... its driving me crazy plz someone help me 

• Volunteer Moderator
3 minutes ago, BeeMcCullah said:

First I'm going to start by saying sorry if I'm doing this wrong. This will be my first time posting.

I can't help with mobile stuff, but just wanted to let you know that you did fantastic! You even posted in the right section! Good job, and welcome to the forums! :)

Wow I'm glad I posted right lol normally I just have a bunch of people yelling at me that I did it wrong and still have noone help. Lol thank you for letting me know I did it right this time and to bad you couldnt help but thanks anyways.... ? stay safe oh and I'm smiling under that mask just so u know hehe.

Not all kibble is made the same way.

Dodo Kibble (the first kibble you will learn)

1 Dodo Egg (you always must have an egg), 1 Rockarrot (or other crops), 1 Cooked Meat, 2 Mejoberries, 3 Fiber, and of course water (put a waterskin or canteen in your cooking pot and wood for firing up your pot. Look that the meat, the crop or the berries aren‘t spoiling before making the kibble.

Only these ingredients must be in the pot nothing else, and only one kibble per time.

Get Dododex for the other kibbles on mobile, it has a special mobile kibble section because mobile kibble isn‘t the same as for the other gaming platforms.

Archived