Guys your last update broke TP.

Vizeter2011

Teleporters not working anymore

Like title says, after server went off for deployment of  (version) v310.36, i managed to use my teleport to go to artic and after 5 minutes or even less, was going to use my ally's teleporter and didnt work. Not even trying to go to other people's bases. Simply not worked. Had to use fast travel (using bed) to get my dinos cryoed.

Similar situation, the TPs may or may not work, but they take an unusual amount of time to actually fire if at all. Also getting some very strange spawning issues, tribemate had a rock elemental spawn (not jump up from rock form) on top of him at the volcano, it killed his event Basilisk and him in 3 hits, a 10k Basilisk..  Server isn't stable, game isn't stable, I'm not risking all my progress by trying to get anything accomplished until there's a fix in place.

50 minutes ago, DirgeLucas said:

Guys i know this dont make any sense, but everytime the teleporter's doesnt work , ill go to the tek gen , access its inventory , then try to teleport again and it seems to work.... As i said it doesnt make any sense , but it works.. Waiting for a fix tho...

I have tried  moving on and off the platform itself and this seems to work at times also. They definitely nerfed the porters though, I am guessing tele's were being used for duping and this is part of that "fix".

5 hours ago, arkark said:

For what I've seen if you are standing on a zone of the tp that dont have ceiling/foundation under it the tp does not work.

Doubt it, im having the issue and its totally random to wether it will work or not, tried everything so i just submitted a ticket.

And hold T to transfer simply bounces the stacks back into my char :/ the anti duping thing they put in totally screwed how much i can farm now cause your slowed down by constantly pressing T to put in each stack

Archived