Cannot hold down T to transfer anymore due to the anti-dupe thingy

Duffmek

Cannot hold down T to transfer anymore due to the anti-dupe thingy

As above although its not entirely true - yes u can still hold down T and stuff slowly transfers OR it just sits there looking at you daft ... i voiced my concern about this effect in global and was told it was a bug to do with the anti-dupe fix WC have introduced now as far as i was aware this was only activated on  PvP servers atmo and since i am PvE i was surprised to find it affecting PvE (if i have missed the memo please enlighten me)

The anti-dupe fix sounds good yes - the bugs the code / WC have brought in though are a huge pain in the butt with an event and 4 times gathering transfering stuff just got a whole lot more tiresome - even quickly tapping T is too fast for the game to allow so as i read in global i hope it is a bug that WC sort because UGH its a bugger.

Trying to balance PVE and PVP at the same time is killing their game every single time. 
Majority of players are playing PVE anyway, but they keep getting screwed over because how bad and broken PVP is in this game. 

I thought this would effect PVP only aswell, but I guess not. I haven't tested it yet tho, but I take your word on it. 

Grab a hundred things, go to an inventory hold down t, wait where'd my things go, they done vanished? Nope the got shuffled to the bottom of my own inventory, not the top where I was transferring them from, only one of them went successfully to the other inventory, the rest are hiding bellow the other hundreds of things. Grrr… also I had a different thread on this yesterday while trying to hand feed babies. Super frustrating on many lvls. The game is based on moving stuff frm inv to inv, any bug in that process is gonna make some heads explode.

Please Fix

Ever since the 16th, I believe (I'm bad with time), after the updates, the 'T' key has been broken.  No longer can we hold 'T' to transfer multiple items into a container (pulling them out still works).  Needless to say, transferring items is a LARGE part of the game, and it being broken has made life in ARK extremely frustrating.  We can't even press 'T' quickly, otherwise the same result of nothing happens.  Instead, we are required to force ourselves to a slower rhythm.  I have all but completely podded our egg farm as feeding them is ridiculously tedious with this feature broken.  I'm even having a hard time continuing to play at all.  Nearly every aspect of the game requires putting items into a container.  Please, PLEASE fix this soon.

Thanks in advance,

-NNG

23 minutes ago, WitchesTwex said:

Weird, in all my time playing ark I've never had to hold down the T button to transfer things. Not saying it shouldn't be fixed, but do filters+transfer all not work for you all? 
Don't burn, I'm truly just curious. Thanks.

Sometimes you don't want to transfer all though, like when I am feeding I want to put all the meat I can carry and distribute it among the troughs, but not all in one trough.

Archived