Message added by Jerryn

We have created a new forum specifically for PS4 Server Advertisement: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/forum/22668-server-advertisements/

Please recreate your server ad in the new forum.

Also, please take a minute to review the rules for Server Advertisements: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/538770-server-advertisement-rules/

Introducing my PS4-PVE-Cluster

Hello People!

Currently I have 4 servers on PS4. The Maps running are: The Island 20 People, Ragnarok 10, Genesis 10 and Extinction 10.

You can find it on Unofficial PC Server and they are called "Dragons PVE Cluster Party".

If there is interest in other maps, I have in mind to extend the cluster by Aberration or Valguero. 

Stats running on the Server:

Taming: x4

Breeding:

Hatch is on x8

Maturating x12

Food Consumption x0.34 (so they eat less)

XP and Harvest are x2 and x5.

If you join, you get 1 Free Dino, max level, of your choise, spawnable from the island creatures. 

Rules are those from Official Servers. Building on Herbyvore or Carnivore Island are forbitten on the Island. Also pilliar off "property" is forbidden. Rare spawns are also forbidden to block! If you want to build on riversides, do not block any Spino or Beaver spawns! If you run into issues, let me know. My PSN is written in the server welcome message! Feel free to join us. Currently are we 6 players on the Island constantly playing.

We're looking for new Players to join!

Hallo Leute

Derzeit habe ich einen Servercluster mit 4 Maps am Laufen. The Island mit 20 Spielern, Ragnarok 10, Genesis 10 und Extinction 10.

Ihr könnt in finden unter den Inoffiziellen Pc Servern unter dem Namen "Dragons PVE Cluster Party".

Wenn interesse besteht an anderen Maps, ich habe es gerade am Planen das Cluster zu erweitern um Aberration oder Valguero.

Derzeit laufen diese Werte:

Zähmen: x4

Brüten:

Schlüpfgeschwindigkeit x8

Wachstumsgeschwindigkeit: x12

Essensverlust x.34 (so essen sie weniger als sonst)

Erfahrungspunkte und Farmwert ist bei x2 und x5

Wenn ihr beitretet bekommt ihr einen Dino eurer Wahl, Maximales Level, von den The Island Kreaturen.

Die Regeln sind die gleichen wie auf Offiziellen Servern. Bauen auf der Pflanzen- oder Fleischfresser Insel ist untersagt. Außerdem das Grunstückreservieren mit Pillern auch. Seltene Spawns wie der vom Spino sind auch verboten zu Blockieren. Wenn ihr am Fluss bauen möchtet, achtet bitte darauf diese Spawns wie die vom Spino oder Bieber nicht zu blockeren. Wenn ihr dennoch auf Regelverstöße treffen solltet, lasst es mich wissen. Mein PSN Name ist in der Willkommensnachricht hinterlegt, wenn etwas ist, schreibt mir dort! Fühlt euch frei uns bei zu treten. Derzeit spielen aktiv 6 Leute auf The Island. 

Wir freuen uns auf neue Spieler die Beitreten!

Euer Dragon /TheioftheDragon ->PSN

Hey Guys and Girls, 

starting tomorrow, I will extend the cluster with Aberration and Valguero. They will have the same stats and boosting rates like the others. 

They will have a player max at 10 player currently! We are happy to see others joining my cluster!

Happy Surviving! Your Dragon

Hallo Mädels und Jungs!

Ab Morgen startet Aberration und Valguero auf meinem Cluster. Die werden die gleichen Einstellungen haben wie alle anderen Server!

Die Server haben derzeit ein Spielermaximum von 10 Spielern. Wir sind froh andere Spieler zu sehen die uns Beitreten auf meinem Cluster!

Frohes Überleben! Euer Dragon

Hey, its me again :)

Now that Valguero and Aberration started on the cluster, here some informations about leveling your own stats:

Nun da Valguero und Aberration im Cluster gestartet sind, sind hier ein paar Informationen über das Leveln der eigenen Eigenschaften:

Health/Gesundheit: Leveling this stat up grants you now 40 points each level. / Wenn ihr diesen Punkt levelt, bekommt ihr 40 Punkte pro Level dazu.

Stamina/Ausdauer: 20 Points each level / 20 Punkte pro Level

Oxygen: 40 Points. It also makes you faster while swimming  / 40 Punkte. Es macht euch schneller beim Schwimmen.

Food and Water / Essen und Wasser: 20 Points / 20 Punkte

Weight / Gewicht: 40 Points / 40 Punkte

Melee / Nahkampschaden: 15% each / 15% jeweils 

Movementspeed / Laufgeschwindigkeit: 4.5% 

Craftingskill / Herstellungsgeschwindigkeit: 60%

Fortitude / Resistenz: 8 Points / 8 Punkte

We hope to see you soon on one of this servers. Currently the Island is very popular and a good start for preparing for the other maps :)

Wir hoffen euch bald zu sehen auf einen dieser Server. Gerade ist The Island sehr beliebt und ein guter Start um sich auf die anderen Maps vorzubereiten :)

Hey there fellow Survivors,

just to let you know, if you are into breeding, you can get any tame on 100% imprint. Also, if you're joining with a tribe, anyone can imprint your dinos!

Remember, when you join, let me know, you get a free dino!

Your Dragon

Hallo meine mit Überlebenden,

nur um es euch Wissen zu lassen, wenn ihr gerne Züchtet, ihr bekommt alle Dinos auf 100%. Außerdem, wenn ihr mit einem Tribe beitretet, kann jeder aus diesem Tribe eure Dinos imprinten. 

Vergesst nicht, wenn ihr beitretet, bekommt ihr einen Dino eurer Wahl "umsonst".

Euer Dragon

Hey, its me again!

Just want to tell you, we're growing! But I want more! I want you to join my cluster to get more interaction with others. We're currently breeding some Rexes, Argents for those Official Stat mutations. We would be happy to see more players!

If you are joining, dont forget to send me a request on my PSN The i of the Dragon or PM me here. You get a free Dino of your choise, Max leveled out!

Also, no level limitations!

So, please, have fun with us and join!

Greetings, Dragon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jerryn locked this topic

Archived