Flickering irrigation pipes

DoughBoy93

Flickering irrigation pipes

Lastnight I built a reservoir in the bog on genesis in a place it 100% rains and I put pipes from the reservoir down to this bunker I found in the bog so I can water the plant x and keep them full on water. It was working perfect lastnight constant water always. Today I log on and find one crop plot completely gone with a bag left behind (not in tribe log) and also some seeds were gone from the remaining plots.

My irrigation pipes are flickering on and off the taps work for about 1 second every 5-10 seconds. I went up to check the reservoir and it was fine but it was empty flickering to 20 water to 0. It was also raining so it should just be filling up but it wont for some reason.

Confused to hell with what's going on but I have found out the disappearing seeds is to do with insect swarms if they get close to your growing plant x they just straight up vanish your plant x seed aswell as kill them and reduce them to a empty plot with only fertiliser in. Abit of a pain having to get more seeds then start the process all over again hoping swarms stay away.

But the pipes have still got me scratching my head any advice would be great maybe this is a old bug I dont know of with a easy fix.

Archived