Psa a new feature or bug with swaping stacks that might kill your babies

sjskdjkfa

Psa a new feature or bug with swaping stacks that might kill your babies

So I tossed out a baby this morning, put meat in it, and just came back to top it up and noticed something weird happening with the stacks that caused the meat to not all want to go in. Almost didn't top it up because of this so if it is a "feature" please stop wild card, this is unnecessary and ridiculous. This is only the third time I've noticed stack shuffling so I'm still not sure precisely what is happening, but it seems you cant hold t over your inventory and transfer multiple stacks of e.g. meat into a baby, or fridge, or stacks of metal into a vault. The stacks juggle in and out of your inventory and the other inv.

32 minutes ago, Luewen said:

I have noticed same thing. Feels like lag but its not lag. Items go in to the target inventory and then back to your inventory. I wonder if it has something to do with the anti duping mechanics they added on last patch. Supposedly only to pvp servers but you never know.

Yea I was thinking it must have something to do with that as well. Here is why - so one of the methods dupers originally used to cause a lot of lag was by having a bunch of them get on and mass transfer tons of stuff around from inventory to inventory, causing the servers to have to calculate all kinds of data flow. Back then transferring things happened really fast, but they put delays in per stack. This is why when transferring it's faster to move your mouse around, sorta bypassed the delay... It's either another nerf to slow down transferring, or idk perhaps it has to do with the actual duping itself? Idk that much about how they actually dupe.

Archived