Ancient bugs, let's find the most oldest!

Crymric

Ancient bugs, let's find the most oldest!

A month ago I tamed some snails and I was surprised to see they don't recognise the cake sometimes and lose effectiveness. This bug is as old as the achatina itself. A week ago I got angry to the manticore because it didn't land. It's old like SE. And ofc the bulding bugs, there's the place of a structure part but you can't put that there because reasons. I think this one is the oldest. 

Soo what do you think, what is the oldest bug in Ark what is still waiting for a fix from Wildcard?

After all these years they won't get fixed for sure, just make a list for the sake of memories. ?

On the Island at 50/50 are sometimes floating structures.

This is a bug since 2015, and also can happen on other maps.

I can't make pictures because I dont pay my server at the moment.

Always some generator + some extra.

This is the funny bug :)

Sometimes my Argentavis goes for a walk without a reason, but I dont have a date for this bug.

Singeplayer ressources and dino spawn and respawn problems since day 1 I think.

But your problem with the snails can happen when you tame low level one with a low food stat and they starve I think.<- not 100%sure

Do glitches count? sometimes if I'm unlucky I get stuck at some places in the falling animation, this is since day 1

2 hours ago, sjskdjkfa said:

If you go to do something like open an inventory, but lag moves you to be in front of e.g. your generator, and ya turn the gene off... Glitch? Idk if that's really a bug or more just the nature of playing an online game and the internet getting in-between the client/ server

If you use ”e” to access them that will happen. Use secondary access button and it wont. ”E” will also unlock vaults when lag happens and can be very bad thing to happen on important vaults.

22 minutes ago, Luewen said:

If you use ”e” to access them that will happen. Use secondary access button and it wont. ”E” will also unlock vaults when lag happens and can be very bad thing to happen on important vaults.

Mhmm… As I tell my tribe mates repeatedly, yet vaults still get unlocked years later.

Don't have a date for this, but when you're on a platform or raft with creatures and they keep flying off, just to rubberband back onto the platform/raft. Gave me a heart attack the first few times when I'd been off on a taming spree and tried to bring my creatures back on a raft: Suddenly, they're in the middle of the ocean and I'm like "DILO!?!?!?" before they rubberbanded back onto the raft xD

Archived