Can me and my friend play together without paying for a server

Boothy30

Aside from the running your own server option, there are a lot of unofficial servers out there. Some are heavily populated, some are not. Some are looking for new players to join their server, some are not. There are server recruitment/ads on this forum and on reddit that you can check out and most likely find a server to play on that suits your wants/needs. This would be my first step instead of dealing with the nightmare of running a non dedicated server.

for one there is a way around the tether thing on the non dedicated but there needs to be a sacrifice!  also if u play on the win 10 version u wont have a lot of mods if any and on the steam verison you got modding but cant play with anyone on pc or xbox as it has no crossplatform!!!  in my opinion the makers/owners of this game need to change all this so there is one version and one version only able to be used by all that would and can play!!!!   to get around the tether thing you each make a clan then do an alliance and there u go u get to play without that stupid waste of patience tether!  however you cant share a lot of your structures without needing to unlock everything constantly.  found all this out when my friend n I played this last 7 wks

Archived