Whisper "Stop all" and others don´t work anymore

Jackyling

• Volunteer Moderator
2 hours ago, Jackyling said:

Title says all

PC Version

@invincibleqc  @Cedric

Press Z, and make sure you are set to the group [none]. I guess you accidentally pressed a key on your numpad and switched to a different group. You can confirm by pressing H, if there is no green arrow on the dinos you try to order then they won't listen because you don't target them. :)

43 minutes ago, invincibleqc said:

Press Z, and make sure you are set to the group [none]. I guess you accidentally pressed a key on your numpad and switched to a different group. You can confirm by pressing H, if there is no green arrow on the dinos you try to order then they won't listen because you don't target them. :)

Oh rly, i changed the Group to Nr.8 lol never happend to me before XD

Thank you for Help @invincibleqc

• Volunteer Moderator
3 hours ago, Jackyling said:

Dino stay in front of me but Nothing work.

No whistle passiv 

No whistle stop all

Nothing work anymore

Also now, if you put items with Holding " T "  it gives you items back in your inv.

All the game settings, and certain things you change ingame, like the ascending order of the tribe log etc, which the game usually remembers the next time to log on are all being reset every time the game updates. I suspect you've noticed with the last couple of updates you've had to reapply game settings. I suspect the taming groups also reverts to none as it's forgotten what you had it on before.

As for the 'T' issue, we've been experiencing that on the server I play on too. First I thought it was just timely lag, but turns out others have experienced it. That's only happened since the most recent update.

8 hours ago, GP said:

All the game settings, and certain things you change ingame, like the ascending order of the tribe log etc, which the game usually remembers the next time to log on are all being reset every time the game updates. I suspect you've noticed with the last couple of updates you've had to reapply game settings. I suspect the taming groups also reverts to none as it's forgotten what you had it on before.

As for the 'T' issue, we've been experiencing that on the server I play on too. First I thought it was just timely lag, but turns out others have experienced it. That's only happened since the most recent update.

That T issue is because of the recent anti dupe protection they added in the recent update you mentioned.

Archived