Wyverns On Nintendo Switch Version

xXMollyLeBirbXx

Do you guys know when they will release wyverns, rock drakes, and other dinos, saddles, materials, and maps they don't have for nintendo switch edition. The only map they have on Switch is the Island. I want to play on Genesis, Ragnarok, etc. I wanted to play the game to ride around on dragons, rock drakes, etc. and to tame dinos, not to only have a griffin, argentavis, and a tapejara (if i spelled that correctly) to ride on. Plus, griffins are weak unless they r high levels! 

I tried summoning a wyvern, and an egg. They were both invisible and the wyvern attacked me but I couldn't attack it myself. It killed all my raptors, t-rex, giganotosaurus, basilosaurus, bronto, direwolves, spino, tapejara, and completely destroyed my base that took me months to build. (basically all my  dinos, my base, including me!)

I also tried summoning one of the dragon bosses as a substitute until the wyverns came out... it didn't work. The dragon was tamed because I used the summontamed dragon_character_boss_bp_c. I was able to ride it, fly with it, fight with it... but I wasn't able to land or turn at all. It only took me straight.

Is this a glitch, or is it just because I'm on nintendo switch version. AND WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE THE UPDATE.

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2020 at 8:23 PM, xXMollyLeBirbXx said:

Do you guys know when they will release wyverns, rock drakes, and other dinos, saddles, materials, and maps they don't have for nintendo switch edition. The only map they have on Switch is the Island. I want to play on Genesis, Ragnarok, etc. I wanted to play the game to ride around on dragons, rock drakes, etc. and to tame dinos, not to only have a griffin, argentavis, and a tapejara (if i spelled that correctly) to ride on. Plus, griffins are weak unless they r high levels! 

I tried summoning a wyvern, and an egg. They were both invisible and the wyvern attacked me but I couldn't attack it myself. It killed all my raptors, t-rex, giganotosaurus, basilosaurus, bronto, direwolves, spino, tapejara, and completely destroyed my base that took me months to build. (basically all my  dinos, my base, including me!)

I also tried summoning one of the dragon bosses as a substitute until the wyverns came out... it didn't work. The dragon was tamed because I used the summontamed dragon_character_boss_bp_c. I was able to ride it, fly with it, fight with it... but I wasn't able to land or turn at all. It only took me straight.

Is this a glitch, or is it just because I'm on nintendo switch version. AND WHEN WILL THEY RELEASE THE UPDATE.

They won’t, I’m afraid. They promised over a year ago that they would patch the game and we’re still here waiting for them.

I’m sorry to disappoint, friend. 

• 1 month later...

Archived