Suggestion

New creature for crystal isles

Hey Wildcard

If you see this I have a idea for a new dino for crystal isles... a dino you can’t tame but you need to get it something like a reaper but instead of riding it you can transform into it, isn’t that cool that you could jump of a mountain and transform to that creature and fly away...

Vote up (or something like that) so Wildcard can see!!!

Leave down below what you think of this creature or have a suggestion of how it would look like?

12 replies to this server topic

I’ll draw a picture of it if someone gives me a good discription,

also in my opinion I’d be some sort of shoulder pet or off hand, that when you touch a certain command  And it wraps around you like a blanket, would remind me of a gasbags and a Berserker(fervox)and a shoulder pet all in one. Or something, anyway GREAT idea, i hope my two followers post here too.

2 hours ago, Dinobros2000 said:

Hmm so like a wing-suit, also not like bloodstalker. Also can you fly, or like just glide? I’ll start drawing what I’m thinking of..

Nope i meant 3

Not likely because a lot of people post and even if your post is great it needs to get attention first.

What kind? Like a cool down?

Yeah i thought that meners where the same as followers? so just 2 i am the other flollower.

yeah kind of gliding not as good as the rock drake or the archeo but more someting like the terror bird (not as looking but as glide effiecenty) something like a cooldown or stamina. Hope this helps

On 4/16/2020 at 3:09 PM, RedRebelll said:

New creature for crystal isles

Hey Wildcard

If you see this I have a idea for a new dino for crystal isles... a dino you can’t tame but you need to get it something like a reaper but instead of riding it you can transform into it, isn’t that cool that you could jump of a mountain and transform to that creature and fly away...

Vote up (or something like that) so Wildcard can see!!!

Leave down below what you think of this creature or have a suggestion of how it would look like?

Kinda like venom? It would be interesting 

4 hours ago, RedRebelll said:

You mean something like the bloodstalker I was thinking about wings of the rock drake for the feet claws and horns in the head but the rest is human bady maybe with a tail?

Hmm so like a wing-suit, also not like bloodstalker. Also can you fly, or like just glide? I’ll start drawing what I’m thinking of..

And a.. you mean your 22 followers

Nope i meant 3

Thanks allot, i hoped someone would comment under this now hope Wildcard see this...

Not likely because a lot of people post and even if your post is great it needs to get attention first.

3 hours ago, RedRebelll said:

Yeah it if it coms in the game it should have a big nerf

What kind? Like a cool down?

Archived