Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

Actually yes it is.

Posted Images

Looks like the complete System behind IP 31.214.160.238 has massive Packet Losses (like >80% loss). Because of that, the following Instances seem unplayable / offline:

- EU-PVE-Official-TheCenter351
- EU-PVP-Official-TheIsland3
- EU-PVP-Official-TheIsland4

Hopefully someone from Wildcard can look into this problem.

Regarding many outage etc.. it is not polite to deny possibility to get answers or to have any kind of information (  in a timely manner ) from WC. As Yours customers wee need some kind of customers service or problem related management , even some kind of fast response info /answer .For some questions the nice word will be enough . How long will last the problem with Center 351 server ?

22 minutes ago, arsax3m said:

Regarding many outage etc.. it is not polite to deny possibility to get answers or to have any kind of information (  in a timely manner ) from WC. As Yours customers wee need some kind of customers service or problem related management , even some kind of fast response info /answer .For some questions the nice word will be enough . How long will last the problem with Center 351 server ?

Never seen WC reply to any message on this forum or on the steam forum, since i play this game...

• Thanks 1

This is getting ridiculous. I guess Wild Card simply loves messing with their players and love readin negative reviews on Steam. The fact they've yet to even respond with a single "We're looking into this." proves that they do not care for their community whatsoever. I mean, what are they, 3 employees? And none of them can read?

On 7/18/2020 at 1:14 AM, Usuallyafk said:

Worst managed game with a player base of over 30k ever? Upgrade the official server hardware & delete a ton of servers. It's really that simple.

But who wants to have their beloved home server deleted? If they did that you'd have people running up the walls complaining why their specific server shouldn't vanish.

• 3 weeks later...

EU-PVE-TheCenter348 down... AGAIN .. AND AGAIN???

And yet again this server seems to be down, after it will be back i probably again lose all the stuff and maybe even a part of the base, because there is a rollback to before i refreshed.. i lost already 160 dinos like thi sin cryo for some odd reason.. but i guess you guys have no explanation for that... refreshing a base doesn't seem to be enough because poopty servers....

way to go Wildcard... way to go... 

yes i have been reporting it already, probably with a lot of other people