Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, Bucz said:

I see them available now and no bigger outages, 714 has 100% availability for past 7 days. May be a very high rate of disconnections (which may be in fact worse than total outage) but they are alive.

100% rate of disconnections is quite high if you ask me. No one is able to connect. People will have now lost almost everything they had. You try connecting to 713 and playing, let me know how it goes. 

I don't know about other players, but...….. I believe this is what most official players want from the official servers.

I don't need the server to run lag less; I don't need dinos to stop getting mesh destroyed; I don't care about pillaring; and I don't care about imbalances, real money trading, exploits, duping, baby starving due to bugs, missions glitching, so on and so forth, I just want 3 things:

1. I hope characters loss can end, either by backuping or steam id - bounding

2. I hope server can crash after it has ran for at least 8 hours

3. I hope server can crash for no longer than 1 hour

doubt this post can change anything though..... I just want to say this

Hi,

EU-PVE-Official-TheCenter348 is down since 06/15/2020 3:30 PM.

It's little more, than 40 hours. And we got no message, what happened.
At 348 I dont have anything what I can loss due decay or starving, but i have on other servers. Sadly my only character is strucked on the offline server...

So, dear wildcard, please get yourself and make some working and informative system for the players, where they can get information, what is happening to their servers.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Bucz said:

I see them available now and no bigger outages, 714 has 100% availability for past 7 days. May be a very high rate of disconnections (which may be in fact worse than total outage) but they are alive.

Nobody can connect. Its either you get disconnected instantly before you load in. Or even if you load in you will get kicked and lose host connection. It's been that way for a whole week now for 713-716. Then if you attempt to load in. The game thinks your online and you won't actually be in game. But your character will remain in game then your character starves and gets dehydrated to death. It will tell you "There's already a character from this account connected" so many people have lost dinosaurs, baby dinosaurs, structures who knows what else now. I know I already lost 40 dinosaurs including a bunch of event colors. 1 Magmasaur, 2 managarmrs,  3 unicorns,  8 owls, 2 gachas,  8 argys, 2 mammoths, 3 ankys, 1 doed, 7 rexes, 3 procoptodons, 1 paramour, 1 iguanodon, 1 quetzal. Please fix 713-716 constant disconnect issues. @Cedric@lilpanda@StudioWildcard @Jatheish Everyone from 713-716 has been constantly asking if you guys can fix these servers. We have not had a single response. We all would love to play but we cannot join those servers without constantly losing connection. Please rollback the servers 713-716 for 1 week and look into these errors! So many of us have asked and asked. 

Currently known server outages and reason(s):

PC 713-716 connection issues

(L) indicates legacy server
offline indicates that the server is not running currently (time is not moving forward) though is being worked on.

Last Updated: 6/12/2020     <----------------- Updated on 6/12. It's now 6/17/2020 and still not fixed.

kernel error.jpg

host connection timeout.jpg

connection failure.jpg

no players.jpg

Edited by Freiya

Again most likely all reports/posts trying to get servers 713-716 fixed will be completely ignored. Are you going to wait  a year or 2 before you event attempt to fix the servers??? So many people have asked if you guys can please address these issues and we dont get an announcement, a response. This is poor player support on behalf of wildcard. 

It's not hard to rollback servers. You go into the world save files. Delete some files, rename the next file you're wanting the world to start from and name it the map name.ark voila there's the rollback. Then address the constant connection errors...........

Edited by Freiya

2 hours ago, Freiya said:

Nobody can connect. Its either you get disconnected instantly before you load in. Or even if you load in you will get kicked and lose host connection. It's been that way for a whole week now for 713-716. Then if you attempt to load in. The game thinks your online and you won't actually be in game. But your character will remain in game then your character starves and gets dehydrated to death. It will tell you "There's already a character from this account connected" so many people have lost dinosaurs, baby dinosaurs, structures who knows what else now. I know I already lost 40 dinosaurs including a bunch of event colors. 1 Magmasaur, 2 managarmrs,  3 unicorns,  8 owls, 2 gachas,  8 argys, 2 mammoths, 3 ankys, 1 doed, 7 rexes, 3 procoptodons, 1 paramour, 1 iguanodon, 1 quetzal. Please fix 713-716 constant disconnect issues. @Cedric@lilpanda@StudioWildcard @Jatheish Everyone from 713-716 has been constantly asking if you guys can fix these servers. We have not had a single response. We all would love to play but we cannot join those servers without constantly losing connection. Please rollback the servers 713-716 for 1 week and look into these errors! So many of us have asked and asked. 

Currently known server outages and reason(s):

PC 713-716 connection issues

(L) indicates legacy server
offline indicates that the server is not running currently (time is not moving forward) though is being worked on.

Last Updated: 6/12/2020     <----------------- Updated on 6/12. It's now 6/17/2020 and still not fixed.

kernel error.jpg

host connection timeout.jpg

connection failure.jpg

no players.jpg

please fix this problem, were 40+ people on the server and we still waiting on our server to be fixed, we dont wanna play the new map, we dont want another server, we want our progress back.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic