Hemplethwaite

Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Message added by invincibleqc

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Mavrick88 said:

Is WC / Ark the new Apple of gaming? Force moving to new servers by crashing old

I can't believe this. Island 46 PVE Official PC was down 9 hours the other day! Now it's been almost 12 hours since the last crash. What in the world is going on WC? I mean this game isn't even playable and fun anymore. I know, I know. My choice to play it right? Over a years worth of playing, raising dinos, we have TONS of stuff. Hard to give all that up when you think of the time put into the game and honestly Ark is fun! But it's getting so horrible right now. Crazy!!!

All severs seem to be worse since Genesis. Is that on purpose to force people to move to Genesis? Is WC the new Apple of gaming??? Forcing people to play Genesis because their servers are "accidentally" getting worse and WC is saying nothing about why that's happening? What gives? I see so many more complaints about how horrible servers are. And really, some going down 5+ hours, 10+ hours. What's going on?? There are no answers at all from WC! 

Its no use really coming here for answers about the state of the game, considering wildcard has moved pretty exclusively to twitter in order to talk about the game, as opposed to their own website. As stated by an 'admin', the forum is just here for players to communicate with each other...

...and by communicate, I mean having people complain about issues, and then other types of the same people come in to just post up memes/gifs - many of them similar - mocking and trolling while adding nothing constructive of their own, before leaving.

Thats about it, from what I'm constantly noticing. The trend.

I've hopped on after reading this to check and see if any of the servers listed are high pinged and/or dropping out right now.

Edited by Masurao
  • Like 3

NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-Ragnarok917 is down/missing.

NA-PVE-XboxOfficial-Ragnarok917, my main server, is not appearing on the server list. 916 and 918 are, but it isn't. I've been trying to find it for almost four hours at this point. I know sometimes servers are taken down for maintenance, but so far the longest I've encountered was 1 hour. Usually, it's around 15 minutes. 

Anyone else having this problem?

Anyone online on that server atm? 

If servers are going to be down for extended periods, could ARK please do more than just make an in-server announcement! If you're not online to see it, then it's really stressful and confusing to try to log on, only to find your server missing without explanation. A short Tweet would take just a few seconds and would be very helpful to players! 

Posted (edited)

Now EU-PVE-Official-TheIsland344 is back online, but seems disconnected from cluster.
It does not show in servers lists at transmitters, I cannot join it back.
It is reachable from main servers lists menu, when launching game (but I dont have a char on it so I cannot use that to access my stuff).

Edited by Oldskill

Asia Server bad but NA servers good?

Hi guys,

I live in south east asia but asia servers have high ping and I mean all asia servers. but NA servers have pretty good ping than Asia. Which is weird because 5 months ago I had good connections to Asia servers with almost 20 ping now it's all bad. Did something happen to the servers?

this is ridiculous.... the server "crashes" 2-4 times a day for always exactly 30 min!

sooo either its "planned" or just incompetence on the side of the server admins, idk, but ppl keep loosing their chars/dinos/stuff on transfer because of the server crashing all the time adn the laaags make it nearly impossible to play on 434 atall!

wich creates the question:

what the fudge happened december 2019????

since then & the offline times of over 20h that made me start this thread this server goes downhill in playability!

and we get 0 official word about why & how & if there is even someone working the problem, oor atleast tell us you dont give a poop! atleast then we would know where we stand!

dont u guys want ppl to play on the official network atall? is that the endgoal? to make ppl hate wildcard & the official servers?! i really try to understand this!, but kinda cant!

peace

mho

434 offline calender.jpg

Server always crash

Hello 

There is problem with server EU-PVE-Official-Extinction493.

This server usually have 5-6 player active at same time, but it crash every 5 min. I dont mean on crash when its down for hour or, it kicks everyone. and its not playeable. so what would be with 30+ players at same time? cant imagine tbh. and it has lags every minute.

7 hours ago, Masurao said:

...and by communicate, I mean having people complain about issues, and then other types of the same people come in to just post up memes/gifs - many of them similar - mocking and trolling while adding nothing constructive of their own, before leaving.

Why should I be constructive towards someone making a total ass of themselves? This guy is telling us that Wild Card is lagging the servers to boost Genesis popularity...

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

High Ping in Genesis

I am not sure if it is only happen to the official server that i am in or other server suffer the same issue of having very high ping in the last couple of days

recently, my server have very high ping than when the genesis first come out

When genesis first come out, even the server is pack of people to play and there are people still out waiting for a space to join, the ping was at the highest at 100 and most of the time was at 60-70 range, but in the past couple of days, the ping had gone up to like 150 at less, the best i ever seen is around 135 and most of the time was at 200+ which make the game very laggy and jerky, such as when doing racing mission, it almost impossible to past the Alpha level, because it keep lagging around.

which make the game lost most of the fun to play

Posted (edited)

At server GenOne643 is total crap too... 255 , we always get kicked , some see the server and some not... this is unplayable...  How are we supposed to enjoy higher rates and soon easter event when a server is on the same ip with 3 other servers... cmon guys get some hardware running so it is worth to play this game...

This is even unacceptable :(

we even report with a whole server , yet nothing happens....

Edited by mogrot

Posted (edited)

Fix servers please...

At server GenOne643 is total crap too... 255 , we always get kicked , some see the server and some not... this is unplayable...  How are we supposed to enjoy higher rates and soon easter event when a server is on the same ip with 3 other servers... cmon guys get some hardware running so it is worth to play this game...

Missions are not even possible to do like this, wich is just the whole thing on genesis... 

This is even unacceptable :(

we even report with a whole server , yet nothing happens....

Edited by mogrot

Ongoing Server Instabilitys & crashes

i tryed to make a post like this before, but it was moved & closed by the forum admins, but since this problem ruins the game for a big chunk of the community playing on the OFFICIAL server network, i have no choice other then posting it here again, since the OFFICIAL servers im playing on keep crashing & rolling back multiple times a day!

this was the original post & we just dont get a solution or ANY WORD on this issue!

im really disapointed , sad & out of options what else to do about this issue other then reporting the server outages with that strange offline sheet (no1 seems to read or care about atall)

i hope this post wont be moved or deleted again, but maybe gets an answer from the official side!

would be much appreciated!

peace mho