Hemplethwaite

Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

Message added by invincibleqc

the Chinese always break our server, ping about 200, I’m tired of losing dinosaurs, today I went to raise the dinosaurs, the game threw me every 2 minutes, I lost a huge number of dinosaurs because of the Chinese because I can’t access the server! 

remove the Chinese from our 466 server, for what we paid money?

517fc786.jpg

cae09861.jpg

a54cf264.jpg

The solution is easy.  Redesign the game around a new engine and redesign the server architecture.  Then hire an army of administrators to maintain a subscription based model.  All this indie development studio has to do is pull free money out of thin air.  

The solution is easy.  Redesign the game around a new engine and redesign the server architecture.  Then hire an army of administrators to maintain a subscription based model.  All this indie development studio has to do is pull free money out of thin air. 

You want to say, that this game cannot work with 20 people online and therefore its need new engine?seriously?(oh i absolutely agree that this needed, but this is not easy way) maybe  the first step they need to add monitoring conncted gamers? after  whose connection  ping rises to limit!  Destroy the game for other people CANNOT BE  PART OF GAMEPLAY! 

I wonder where all the positive review of this game came from. I had to admit ark has a good design in graphics and game mechanics, but...…...

On the simply basis of its design in network and server optimization, I definitely will not recommend it to any friend or leave a positive feedback.

unknown.png?width=1459&height=912

With bat eating players placing 250+ gigas inside eachother the servers will be poop. (that tribe also has 2 proxytribes to store 200+ argies, 200+ ankies and 200+ quetzals inside eachother)

OFFICIAL SERVER CONSTANTLY DOWN - WHY??? SO FRUSTRATED!!!

NA OFFICIAL SERVER 560 is CONSTANTLY DOWN......for a total of 24 hours in the last 5 days....still ongoing down as I write this going into hour 25.

How can anyone play at all with a lag EVERY 5 MINUTES that lasts 10-30 seconds roughly and constant server shut downs every day or two!!!

And that's not all folks!!!!! Random disconnects at random times......4 times in 10 minutes for me yesterday!!! I have to fly low to the ground now just to make 

sure I don't die from fall damage cause they never fixed your characters position to your flying mount in case of a disconnect or server outtage.

I have owned Ark since the very very beginnings so I have seen the progression. We LOVE Ark and I do really love this game. They have done INCREDIBLE things

and have expanded and added and fixed many many things. Kudos to the team for that..........BUT COME ON DEVS!!!!!!!!

IT........IS.......TIME To UPGRADE YOUR OFFICIAL SERVERS to be able to handle 30-40 people on at once and all the stuff going on, on the map.

IT IS TIME to take a pause from new DLC's, new dinos, and all those others things you are focused on and MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE.

YES, I am FRUSTRATED.....Anyone who plays Ark all the time knows what I am talking about.

We players deal with everything I mentioned above along with a multitude of bugs, incredible building hassles, and very simple things that could be fixed that has

plagued this game since day one....and it is still there!!!!

Go ahead.....you guys who will tell me.......go to another server, go to a private server, go play another game.....NO I will not!!!

I paid for this game, I like it a lot and I expect some attention, for all of us that love this game, from the developers to AT LEAST make the game playable to 

a proper degree.

PLEASE UPDATE TO MODERN SERVERS

Thank You!!!!

• Thanks 1

"IT IS TIME to take a pause from new DLC's, new dinos, and all those others things you are focused on and MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE" 

This is an amazing statement. I cannot agree more. 2 more DLC going to drop this year just so they can make an extra buck. This game needs to be fixed and Devs dont care about their players clearly. They are losing players everyday and I dont blame those people from leaving.

I could give a list of bugs and issues with this game a mile long. They need to update the game all together and get rid of these terrible servers they call official.

• Like 3

Its very important to present this unbearable situation of the Server 560, appreciating the big effort of all these people having have worked hard for this excellent, unique and breathtaking  Game which fascinates us since days, months and years.

Thanks for this post here, Steel!

Posted (edited)

9+ hours down today. 7+ yesterday. 12+ the day before that... 88% uptime in the past week? Ridiculous. Let's hope the Official Server Report Form gets those "engineers" furiously working on our problem. Yeah, right.

Edited by Xtasroth
  • Like 2

we are tired, it is modest to say 30s to stop every 5min. sometimes 1 minute late. Often, when we return, we die of antimesh because, when we return, we are off the map. we die, we lose rare items and dinos we work on for days. wildcard, look at us and put yourself in our place.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

My alliance has lost so many rare dinos. I have lost so many fights to Valg boss by d/c inside arena and losing saddles and rexs, that i know would of won the fight. it is ridiculous that this is allowed to still happen. We cant even play a game we want to play. When we can play it, its too frustrating to leave our base with anything.  Im love this game and concept and think they did an incredible job and come a long way, but its time for the next step

Edited by killa1065
  • Like 1

Well their 5 year anniversary is coming up. And I've played this game since the start, But 5 year's is ALOT of time to still have the original bug's/ error's/ poop? Happening all the time. Ext 458 is like that. lot's of lag lot's of dc's, you don't dare to do anything due to the crap that happen's. Great game with ton's of potential... just lack luster presentation.

• Like 2