Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

17 minutes ago, MikeyJay said:

Worldwide pandemic and you're still making us login

The fact that you have left auto decay on during this time is pathetic. Not one person in our tribe is able to get on at this time and we have lost everything on both servers.

Wow. The entitlement is strong here.

Since the solution for the pandemic seems to be stay home, playing video games should be a problem for the majority.

Also, turning off decay isn't an option for official servers, especially PvE. Imagine the instantaneous pillaring.

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

I’ve put in a ticket everyday for almost 5 months. Call me persistent. 

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, JetJaguar said:

I asked for other servers to move to

Posting a currently stable server on a public forum was be a stupid idea, since the influx of players could make that server no longer stable.

I doubt there are any. Stability is a temporary condition and could easily and quickly change.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, mogrot said:

I don't understand how WildCard can keep this bad quality servers as their own bilboard for their game...
It should run fluidly, to encourage other ppl play the game.

Because a lot of people who play the game have never touched the official servers.

7 minutes ago, mogrot said:

But as it is now, you might have a player peak with genesis, but you will soon get a play downfall...

Maybe on the official servers, but they could just close them down and save money. No need to run empty servers you know.

• Facepalm 1
4 minutes ago, LEDminer said:

Because a lot of people who play the game have never touched the official servers.

Maybe on the official servers, but they could just close them down and save money. No need to run empty servers you know.

i disagree strongly with you. 

The official community is big and makes the game as it is now.
Ofcourse there are many unofficial servers. but they close faster then you can build a decent tek base ? and mutate a dino line.

Maybe the game should be client based and make a link between people so you can join each other's base etc.
Less servers to maintain/pay

2 minutes ago, mogrot said:

The official community is big and makes the game as it is now.
Ofcourse there are many unofficial servers. but they close faster then you can build a decent tek base ? and mutate a dino line.

battlemetrics.net says that unofficials have both more players and servers. Of course a portion of these servers are the "10 slot shady servers" I mentioned before, but still.

And I repeat, the server will close is it doesn't take off, and usually these servers are lacking in something. Proper servers with proper admins stay online.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

anyone else find it ironic that this thread is mainly about official server stability and the only defense that's been done in its rebuttal is "play unofficial" ?  

if that's the best that can be said on the official server stability, and the constant drop of quality of play with the recent patches (higher lag, more frequent server crashes), you really need to rethink your comments.

Servers game companies run for their games reflect not only on how people view the game itself, but reflect on how people view the company as well

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, rogerinhodaise said:

I understand your point of view, but, in practice, we are stopping liking the game that we love, associated with a poor quality service.

You have to separate the game or the official servers. 

Love the game but hate the stability and support available on official servers, then you have to decide what's important to you. Die hard official servers only opinion or ark is fun and actually having fun.

The gaming industry as a whole is reducing its quality and customer service.

7 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

anyone else find it ironic that this thread is mainly about official server stability and the only defense that's been done in its rebuttal is "play unofficial" ?  

I find it ironic that people who play on officials have a bad time, cry, and then go back to having a bad time and come back to cry more... It's an endless cycle.

But, if masochism is your thing, good for you.

• Like 1
  • Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

You have to separate the game or the official servers. 

Love the game but hate the stability and support available on official servers, then you have to decide what's important to you. Die hard official servers only opinion or ark is fun and actually having fun.

The gaming industry as a whole is reducing its quality and customer service.

Aint that the truth. It seems every game released these days is still in beta. The rush to market to beat the competition and/or bring in revenue at a certain time is making for crappy games.

Edited by Joebl0w13
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, LEDminer said:

I find it ironic that people who play on officials have a bad time, cry, and then go back to having a bad time and come back to cry more... It's an endless cycle.

But, if masochism is your thing, good for you.

lag im use to playing with on official, but the recent influx of server crashes is something else. 

Honestly if you have nothing to really add to the conversation other then consistent posts about 'join unofficial', you should stop posting.

If you think people are just whining, don't reply, and the topic vanishes.

1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

Not sure you can prove the relationship between the patches and stability, with a worldwide pandemic going on.

Correlation isn't causality 

lets see... 2 patches ago... servers got updated... same players reconnected to server - server lagged 3x as much as before the patch, then crashed 3 times that day.  But no, no correlation at all.  

not the first time that patches have made official servers worse.  hell last year there was a patch that crashed every last official sever it was applied to, you couldn't of forgotten that one already.

Official server 395 crashes 8 times a day on the x4 event

the server crashes 8 times a day its not fun to play players are moving to other servers they are getting toxic and its not only by the x4 event server crashes on x1 rates aswell its not anymore fun cause u lose so mutch stuff by transfering to that server and ur charakter gets away and stuff like that happens  the players are so angry and its not only 395 its all older servers please do something on that 

Thanks to the person that read  that 

4 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

lag im use to playing with on official, but the recent influx of server crashes is something else. 

Honestly if you have nothing to really add to the conversation other then consistent posts about 'join unofficial', you should stop posting.

If you think people are just whining, don't reply, and the topic vanishes.

Say that to the same people who keep posting about the servers being crap.

Or the dozens of posts that have been merged with this, all which are on about the same topic.

The topic won't vanish, people keep feeding into it with their posts on server instability.

If you want to enjoy the game, play on unofficials or non-dedicated for now. That's it. Endless whining didn't help in the past, it won't now.

• Facepalm 3

Everywhere I go I seem to see the same couple of people going on about joining unofficial. 

Hey I lost my dino on offical bla bla. Join unofficial 

Hi how do you tame a bloodstalker. Join unofficial 

People tell you they dont want to play unofficial. Join unofficial 

Here is a idea go play these exciting servers together and stop telling people to play them when they clearly tell you they dont want to ?‍♂️

All paths to playing ark has its downfalls and yeah even unofficial ?‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • Angelorums changed the title to Server out Crystal Isles 836
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic