Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

Every time I play this game lately, I feel like I'm being trolled.

Actually yes it is.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Patrikim said:

The strange thing is that my character is in the tribe on the other server, if he had been deleted, he shouldn't be in the tribe, right?

Your character wasn't deleted they no longer exist. If it was deleted which does not happen by the way then all tribe memberships would be gone, dinos owned and bases owned would become unclaimed. However your toon simply no longer exists so it is different as your original server will operate as if you can come back even though you can't. 

NA Pve Official Rag 68 crashes every 8 hours.

As you can see from battlemetics, Rag 68 has crashed consistently every 8 hours for the last 24 hours. This is nothing new. The server crashes AAAAALLL the time but this was the first time i bothered to look at the downtime history. There is a problem here that needs to be addressed. 

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/448952?playerCount=24H&serverRank=1M

Hi Injection,

i'm a player of server 661. We have same problem and the same problem is even affecting server 663.

I've discovered that all of these 3 servers are related to the same IP address: 5.101.166.205

All of them respond at the same IP address but on different port. (sorry if i'm going too much technically)

As you can see during the crash, most of the time the only 3 servers that are almost unreachable in the server list are 661/662/663.

This discover drive me to think that the problem is not strictly ARK related but it's a problem on a lower level affecting the Host/Server/Virtual Machine under the Ark Server Istances.

Here below i'm giving u the official form to open ticket related to server issues, to be honest i'm sending ticket since yesterday morning and as today nothing changed.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8Xn6z_RP7fxGgH_86VZAKDzqmbDboanrC51GSpr_1v9_PLA/viewform?fbzx=-6364567780317969397

Hope to have been helpful and a bit more responsive then our Wildcard/Nitrado friends who are not taking our beg for help that serious...

;)

17 hours ago, LEDminer said:

Say that to the same people who keep posting about the servers being crap.

Or the dozens of posts that have been merged with this, all which are on about the same topic.

The topic won't vanish, people keep feeding into it with their posts on server instability.

If you want to enjoy the game, play on unofficials or non-dedicated for now. That's it. Endless whining didn't help in the past, it won't now.

You even play on official or are you just here to troll the people who are struggling? This is a thread about official servers...

Because ist getting pretty annyoing loosing stuff to lags. Like the 3 wyvs we lost this morning.

"Or the dozens of posts that have been merged with this, all which are on about the same topic"   Nuff said.

Edited by captyarrr
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Konfiidence said:

Sì, è scomparso di nuovo su di me. Il gioco si è schiantato mentre stavo coltivando l'ossidiana, poi sono rientrato, ma sono caduto a morte, ho portato la mia viverna a prendere il mio corpo, la mia rabbia e la mia argy, poi si è schiantato di nuovo. Riavviato xbox e ha detto che non è stato possibile recuperare l'indirizzo, quindi ha riavviato arca e ora il server non c'è più.

Yesterday I played too, very bad, he threw me out of the server many times and every time I had to restart the game because he didn't let me in.

Genesis Servers Keep Crashing

I'm really in a frustrating situation so i've decided to write a post here.

I know, is the wrong forum session and this ticket should submitted thru the right channel.

But the truth is that i've made it already many times... and nothing changed!!!

There are 3 EU-OFFICIAL PVE server that are crashing since 3 days at least 20 times a day.

EU-PVE-Official-GenOne661

EU-PVE-Official-GenOne662

EU-PVE-Official-GenOne663

Every time they are down for around 15 minutes and keep rolling back.

Here below some statistics if you want to check it out:

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/5827823

As you will see all this 3 server have same IP address: 5.101.166.205 and they have same crash problem.

The IP seams part of Nitrado infrastructure like many other server not crashing at all.

Is there anyone of WC staff or from Nitrado that can take care of the specific part of your well paied infrastructure to fix the problem???

I'm a system engineer working for big enterprise and by my prospective some problems can happen but as soon as the problem has been recognized or advise it must be fixed asap.

Where are you guys from WC and Nitrado? Why are u leaving your customers in this mess?

Thank you for a kind feedback.

Stefano

• Thanks 2

I've got 2 tribemates stuck on PC Small Tribes Genesis 104 and they are unable to leave. I've tried transferring in and I thought I lost my character. I received an error upon transferring in and had to close the game to get back to the menu. When I joined the server again, I didn't have any characters in the "Download Survivor" screen and the button where "Cancel" usually is just says "Loading" then it errors out with "Failed to fetch your survivors list, please try again later." So I tried loading in to another server and my characters were there in the download list.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • SquirrelPower changed the title to Server Not Responding or Showing Up At All!
  • Jerryn locked this topic