Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

I don’t know if it’s just PC but why aren’t you fixing the big issue with gen two servers go down to often.
They stay down like for a day you lose your character for a day.
On top of that how can I complete the rest of my missions? 
I have only 12 missions done as rollbacks or I can’t Connect because servers are down I been playing your game almost from day one took a year Break from the game & all gen two new to me people trying to help me but with Gen two going down so often  I have to rely on other people who can use eco-mek I’m probably not the only one having same issue.
I play on the over servers fine but I would like to play on Gen two

Currently playing on PC I also played on XBOX & PlayStation.

It's getting more exhausting every day to play ark! even more on gen2 servers, unstable servers dropping every hour! my server for example (gen978 PVE) went down on 04/09/2022 and I only get back up and running on 04/11/2022! after this return it was a problem the root of a problem! dropping every hour, today 04/13/2022 the server crashed at 04:00 am. and I'm not coming back! [https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/11255856]

So when are you guys at Wildcard going to address the issues in the game, the current issues!  Not even the long lasting bugs!  The current issues like ummm I dunno, ROLLBACKS IN GEN 2 THAT HAVE BEEN HAPPENING FOR 8+ MONTHS!!!  We fill out tickets, nothing happens.  People post on here and Twitter about it, you all just nonchalantly ignore it.  It got old 6 months ago, now it really ticks EVERYONE who plays on these maps off!!!  You want players to be excited for Ark 2, when this bs has been happening for so long??  What kind of flat out stupid logic is that???  If you really wanted to keep your Ark 1 players and get them excited about Ark 2, YOU WOULN’T LET SOMETHING LIKE THIS GO!  So why has it???  We bought your game, we put food on your employee’s tables, and kept roofs over their heads for the last 6 and a half years!  We deserve more in lines of communication from you than what we get.  ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WILDCARD!!!

• Like 2

This server is becoming horrible! Every 10 min it resets and then you go back innthe game 10 but every once in a while you may get an extra 5-10 of game play. PLEASE FIX THIS SERVER ASAP! 2X WEEKEND has been a mess and now the 2xp Easter Egg event is doing the same thing. Please higher ups please fix this I really invested alot into this server

Can the Stuff do something against the Lags, Crashes or rollbacks? like crashing every 30 min  or every 1 min a lag for 10 sec is really annoying pls do something! Cant even try to do a bossfight or even enjoy the game... Cant play like that! Pls do something! Just because its event time doesnt mean it should be like that the game should be playable! and dying to rollbacks feels bad too if I have much stuff on me, people should be safe after rollbacks!.. Thanks for reading!

NA Island 341 has been down for 40+ hours! in the middle of the LAST Easter event you're running. And I see so very many other servers on here people are reporting down for days and WC is silent and no fixes.

Wait... that's the norm. WC doesn't give a 💩 about us after we give them our money. So again NO I WON'T BUY ARK2. why tf would I?

Absolutely horrible response time to issues beyond the community's ability to fix ourselves. Just deplorable behavior from a game company.

I love the game in so many ways but I really hate how the company handles support.

To be clear I don't expect any resolution except eventually you guys will buy new rodents to run the wheels. or potatoes to generate a little juice. But for the love of all things Ark, pls do it soon., ffs. 

341 down.png

Edited by Sativa420
add image

yup, my character is also stuck in 341 (main base there), similar thing happened in gentwo 968, the server went down for 3 days, when it came back time didn't stop, all babies were dead and no single response from wc, i still grow dinos in 968, that are probably dead by now (because my character is stuck, again) no idea if 341 will come back or how long will it take, already submitted a report. The thing is, that playing this game is so unsafe now, i feel all the time that a server will go down and i will lose all my progress, rollbacks random disconnects, i mean, i can understand that maintaining hundreds of servers for so long is no easy task, but still, its no excuse to treat players who gave their money and spend so much time playing the game to be at a constant risk of loosing everything.

at the moment i'm writing this post battlemetrics say that the server status is "dead", if i loose my base and character it's the end of the ark journey for me.

Yep. I'll add my 2 cents. Crystal Isles 1388 XBox appears down too. Can't find it in the list after the recent 15 minute update. When in server list I no longer have the option to switch to favorites or anything else at the bottom either. Can we get servers back... pretty please 🥺

Update: server is back. Thank you.

Edited by Penguin73

EU-PVE-Official-GenTwo936 is down many many times a day... we cannot play. 

These DISGUSTING server crashes everyday and wildcard is doing NOTHING! Everytime the server crashes it takes AT LEAST 30 minutes until it is back again.

DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!

What kind of SLA shall this be?? It's a raptoring joke

image.thumb.png.8c0bb242da8222e1bc93f366c0c8517c.png

• bootstraptv changed the title to 899 gen two down 13+ hours
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic