Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

XboxServer 552 pve official OOOOFFFF!!! 

the official server 552 pve is off and now i'm at a loss, because i had put a lot of baby rex to feed and print ... i would like to know how the wildcard will solve my situation and that of the other server players / tribes ?? ?

---------

o servidor 552 pve oficial está off e agora estou no prejuízo, pois tinha colocado um monte de bebê rex para alimentar e dar print... gostaria de saber como a wildcard vai resolver a minha situação e dos demais players/tribos do servidor??? 

Edited by AlxPluss
  • Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

If people aren't providing you with an answer, that's most likely because they don't have an answer.  This is a long thread with lots of people having issues,  don't get salty with the rest of th

I’ve put in a ticket everyday for almost 5 months. Call me persistent. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Aylana314159 said:

What exactly did you think was going to happen when most the world is under stay at home orders?

Is this question serious?
What the people are exactly think is, that if a server dont even hit the 70/70 playersmark (not even 60), then why on Earth is there a ping of 255 all the day and disconnects everywhere?
Why are there server for 70 people then, when they barly can handly 30-40?

Depuis hier le serveur ragna pve 552 offi fait que de crash, il me déconnecte tout le temps... sympa quand tu as des oeufs ou des bébés en élevage comme j’ai maintenant !! 
La le serveur est introuvable... quand est ce que ce bug va être rétablit. A chaque évent le serveur crash toutes les 3 secondes.. 

J’ai pas envie d’avoir une perte de mes dinos....

Here are a few things that might explain some of the issues.

- Automated tasks/scripting. Pretty standard in the IT world to have automated procedures/scripts to run regular tasks such as backups, events, etc. For example, backups can seriously affect access/response times on a server.
- Client-side game has always been poorly optimized, even on high-end systems. The same thing wouldn't surprise me on their servers as well.
- Load balancing could be a thing.
- Can't get my finger on the name, but I've seen a behavior on ark servers where the machine will 'auto-adjust' its networking settings when someone with a poor connection join, thus impacting everyone else.

• Like 1

Think its time to look at getting money back - They have released a non finished product into a finished game and call it finished. the servers cannot handle the amount of players and entities it says it can and i feel like we are not being heard anymore on this subject. Many people have reported this issue to no prevail. So it might be time to turn up the heat and wait until they fix this stuff to see if it is worth investing in our free time again.

33 minutes ago, Ettenhuber said:

Is this question serious?
What the people are exactly think is, that if a server dont even hit the 70/70 playersmark (not even 60), then why on Earth is there a ping of 255 all the day and disconnects everywhere?
Why are there server for 70 people then, when they barly can handly 30-40?

I guess the term rhetorical is meaningless to you.

Official servers are what they are, they aren't the only way to play Ark.

• Like 1

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok211 - (v309.53) listed as unofficial and pvp mode

Hello team WildCard,

the named server changed it mode from PVE to PVP, got unofficial and is not protected via battleeye since a server rollback about three days ago.

Will this be fixed and can we get an other rollback to the point when the problem started?

The problem is that creatures will starve and stuff will despawn. No one can play and keep things alive.

Greetings, Cougii

Server status of ragnarok 211at battlemetrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/4649505

Chinese players on EU server are ruining the server and gameplay. When they are online. ping is massively high and server crashes all time. Never wanted to say their nationality but this is an absurd.  When they arent online(at night like 11pm London/lisbon time) its when most of us can do anything. Beside that, its crap.

Edited by Razen
  • invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • ChiefTexan changed the title to No Unofficial PC Dedicated Servers for PS4/PS5
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic