Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• lTaySoNl changed the title to 656 server unavailable in steam but available in epic games 2 days!

Last night I go into the game and see ... that my tek parasaur was starving to death (the feeder is full!) He died! And my beloved giga (she was standing in the yard of the base) with tek-armor and an epic saddle - suddenly DIED! (it is not known from what) Other animals are scattered around the base, a couple of Managarmrs from the yard fell into the forest above the base. WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SERVER? Why did my animals die for such fantastic reasons? Who will be responsible for this?

This is a paid game. We pay and the developer provides us with a quality game for our money. But in this case we are simply being deceived.

I urge you to investigate this case and return MY animals to me. I do not need any others to replace, return to me those that were illegally taken from me due to the fault of your poorly configured servers. In the end, the server has crashed several times already. Restore it for a day back, don't mock your players!

Update. Trying to put the rest of the dinos in cryopods and voila! The server died again, without warning!

Guys, this is not Gen2, this is the Island! If this happens to him, then your game really dies. Why do we need a new addition and a map, if even the old ones can no longer work? Spend some money on server upgrades.

And prohibit, just FORBID all these farms with hundreds of dinos for sale - they kill servers and because of these merchants no one can play! We recently had a neighbor and started breeding dino. Now we can’t walk around our base properly, because the lags have become terrible!

Update 2. The server started, worked for exactly 3 minutes and crashed again. I have no more words. I'm just afraid to enter the game so as not to produce losses.

Update 3. (the next day, today) At the base at the gate, the foundation on which the safe and the torch stood were missing. HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?!! What's next? Will the entire base disappear? 🤬☹️

You upset me terribly. The game should be fun and not cause a nervous breakdown in the player.

Edited by sk1ff
update info

8 hours ago, sk1ff said:

In the evening I go into the game and see .... that my parasaurus was starving to death (the feeder is full!) And he died! And my giga (she was standing in the base yard) with epic armor and a saddle - suddenly DIED! (from what - it is not known) The rest of the animals are scattered around the base, a couple of Managarmrs from the yard fell into the forest above the base. WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS SERVER? Why did my animals die for such fantastic reasons? Who will be responsible for this?

This is a paid game. We pay and the developer provides us with a quality game for our money. But in this case we are simply being deceived.

I urge you to investigate this case and return MY animals to me. I do not need any others to replace, return to me those that were illegally taken from me due to the fault of your inadequate servers.

In the end, the server has crashed several times already. Roll it back for a day pls, don't mock your players!

You upset me terribly. The game should be fun and not cause a nervous breakdown in the player.

Update.
Trying to put the rest of the dinos in cryocapsules and voila! The server died again, without warning!

Guys, this is not Gen2, this is the Island! If this happens to him, then your game really dies. Why do we need a new map even if the old ones can no longer work? Spend some money on server upgrades. And prohibit, really FORBID all these farms with hundreds of dinos for sale - it kill server and because of these merchants no one can play!

Update2.
The server got up, worked for exactly 3 minutes and then crashed again.
I have no more words ... 🤬☹️

I lost my dino too! My 4 shadowmanes was starving to death!!!

When will this bullying of the players stop?????

2021-12-10_14-06-28.png

*Puts tinfoil hat on*

971 is unable to stay up because it's a giant map, and the server was one of the original at launch so it's way overpopulated and has far too many dinos-for-sale breeding ops (those GIGANTIC bases with every color of every dino for sale at level 377, usually box tribes). The server has frequently hit the max-dinos-on-server cap.

The game simply can't handle the scale of saves in PVE, so wildcard can't really do anything about it and is letting the server be down so that when it comes back people will migrate elsewhere, reducing the buildings and dinos on the server, which is the only way to solve the problem.

*Removes tinfoiil hat*

... and has far too many dinos-for-sale breeding ops (those GIGANTIC bases with every color of every dino for sale at level 377, usually box tribes). The server has frequently hit the max-dinos-on-server cap.

The game simply can't handle the scale of saves in PVE, so wildcard can't really do anything about it ...

They can ban them. Or have them run separate servers for the farms.

The point of the game is survival, not dinosaur trading. In general, I am extremely surprised by the legalization of such farms in the game. Why should merchants stop everyone from playing because of their perceived profits?

It is impossible to be near any such farm! Everything lags, the server crashes, not the game but sucks.

After having a chat with dev, problem with 971 is corrupted file that started during turkey event and we lost 10 days cause of it and had to rollback to Nov 25th to try to fix it but the problem happened again during the current v340.12 patch to end the event and server was the only one that couldnt auto restart after. Had to be manually restarted few hours later but had to be rolled back an hour to a working save. It stayed on for few hours before crashing and stayed down till today as they're trying to debug whats causing the rare corrupted save problem

• Like 1

• XxRainyCloudsxX changed the title to Only 5 NA aberration servers showing up (repost last topic was deleted?)
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic