Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes

balistikas

Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, MightyBanana said:

All official servers are currently running like a dumpster, stop lying.

Oh so you have visited every single server and have gotten that conclusion that i am lying.

Why would i lie? i know they will never remove evo events if you make a poll right now to remove or keep evo events most people would chose keep.

Im not gonna reply to you anymore not gonna waste my time.

• Haha 1

We get no less than 30 Minutes lag per 1 Hour now, that may be acceptable for an Early Access Game or something but not for a Game whose Developer released a couple of Expansion these past 4 Years. There hasn't been any comment on state of Servers since release of Genesis, no "We're aware" or something else.

We didn't even get a note on why the EU Server weren't accessable and didn't even show up for like 15 Minutes, two days ago. @Cedric  You may check the "boxes" of your EU Servers.

And don't let PvP and PvE Server run on the same hardware.

Just imagine i'd let the servers of my customers run that bad, schools, lawyers, city halls etc. ... they would sue me.

Edited by Mucheng

34 minutes ago, Super Fab said:

I was mocked by the community mods here for saying that 3.5x was causing serious issues  (see previous post history) with snide comments.

THAT IS HOW WC reacts to reality.

Shame on them 

yep or a volonteer that is saying PEBKAC (problem exists between keyboard and chair

How dare you even say such things lol.. i play 10k hours , i know what i have to do to see it is not clientwise or pc-wise, and everyone is suffering from it.
how will it be PEBKAC ... can't believe a WC volunteer is saying this really...

@Joebl0w13 @Cedric @lilpanda ...

Again this server 643 is kicking everyone, going down now and then. if on 200-255 ping all the time...
I am sure many other servers suffer the same issue.

Maybe you meant a problem between dev's chair and keyboard?

It's getting worse and worse tbh

Edited by mogrot

What is going on WildCard?
255 ping all the day on Genesis. I had 14 disconnects today my dudes. Are you guys serious about this? Is this it? Is this the way its meant to be?

The serverhardware cant handle this. That is no joke anymore.

If you cant afford better hardware, then make a monthly payment system and give the people premium serveracces. Everything is better then this!

1 hour ago, Castlerock said:

Lol pls explain to me how u think i am a staff from my post. Firstly, i am not a staff, just a regular legacy player. Second, i cant fix anything, and i dont care if the servers u are playing on are trash, as those i am on are just fine.

Please just ignore him just wasting your time replying to him.

• invincibleqc changed the title to Ongoing Server Instability & Crashes
  • XxRainyCloudsxX changed the title to Only 5 NA aberration servers showing up (repost last topic was deleted?)
  • Joebl0w13 locked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic