Message added by invincibleqc

Please report official server outages using this form: https://ark.gg/outage

If you lost in-game progress such as your character, etc. due to a rollback please submit a Support Ticket to get in-game assistance.

Thanks!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EU-PVE-Official-Ragnarok72 down its te same like

It is Very sad, all these year's later and the company still has month  2 issue's . 608, 596 , 380 , 71 ,371 , 455, 46,  503... Really shows us what wildcard thinks of us by allowing our servers to go

Stop wasting everyone's time by hijacking their complaints about official servers, and turning them into a back and forth on why they should play unofficial. We weren't born yesterday. Many of us have

Posted Images

Hey guys, I'm just looking for some information regarding the downtime of the Server I play on ( Official, PvE, Server 926, Gen2)
https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/ark/11943842 
Its been down for over 24 hours now and had been crashing a lot lately. Is there some fix happening? Can we get some information please, it sucks to have Holidays to play ARK and the server is just not up at all.

Edit: The server is based in Frankfurt, Germany 

Edited by Dorime

An answer would be very helpful. The communication and transparency with the support of wildcard is really lacking some interest towards the community. 
At least let us know that you are aware of the server outage of EU-Gentwo926 and NA-Gentwo997.. both servers are down for several hours and yet we do not have any information regarding any server. 

I try since a week to log in to center18 server but it is rejected due to "server full". However, I can observe that player count is increasing after my login attempt was rejected. So server doesn't seem to be full for everybody.  And: How can a server be full with 35/70 players? So my base is subject to autodecay in a view hours and my questions is,

What can I do to login in like the other players?

If it matters: I'm playing with an Epic-account.

regards

Invincibleqc: Thx for that info, this could explain indeed that despite a player counter like 35/70 the server is reported as full.

But I yet do not understand, why the server is full and a moment later 2-3 Player have logged in successfully, as the player counter indicates.

And in general, I've never experienced until now a server that is full for 24/7 over a whole week. Could it be, that players block somehow the server?

The 937 server has been crashing multiple times every day for a long time. At certain times, after it has been put back online, all of the players are ejected every 15 minutes. There are also endless lags. It often happened to me to lose material or dinosaurs in cryo because when the server returned I was dead with no body on the card. Why so many problems on a game that is 6 years old?

EU-PVE-Official-GenTwo937 - (v339.40) Downtime History - BattleMetrics - Mozilla Firefox 20_11_2021 08_41_30.png

48 hours now and still nothing. 1207 gen 1 official got rest to day 1 no warnings nothing, submitted reports, as have other players and still nothing has been put up about it. Literally lost all my dinos, asc bps everything. My characters missions has been set back to 0 from doing them all, 20k hexagons gone and no help from wc seriously. Was it intentional, is it a duper, a glitch what

I really don't belief that this server - that was so empty all the time - suddenly became the most popular server at all. I'm convinced, that some players somehow manipulating the player count, griefing. I just wunder how this "hack" works.

It's so annoying, that wild card even not give feed-back to an report via support.suvivetheark.com and that the situation does not change...  

• lTaySoNl changed the title to 656 server unavailable in steam but available in epic games 2 days!
  • Joebl0w13 locked and unlocked this topic